Chapter 9: Hesitation

He knew I can fight. After all, he was the one who taught me hand-to-hand combat during his time when he used to babysit. Totally didn't beg him to teach me when I was a kid.

Anyway, my father may or may not had take me with him on his missions several times so I could technically fight against villains. You could say he did kind of broke the laws but heck it was fun and he didn't give any shit about that.

"No." He said as the villains marching towards us. I accepted it and put my trust in him.

(i dont know why this gap wont go away. I tried. Same with my other chapters so i apologize for this 😭😭😭)

"What? Villains? There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima cried.

"Teacher, what about the trespassee sensors?" Yaoyorozu asked as she walked up to the front.

"We have them, of course, but..." They got cut off by Todoroki. "Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors aren't responding. That means they have someone with a quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind."

"Thirteen start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type power is interfering. Kaminari. You try contacing the school with your quirk, too." Mr. Aizawa said.

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks" Midoriya said as he continued on rambling about Eraser Head's fighting style.

Man... I wished he knew that heroes has other ways to handle this situation.

"You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." Mr. Aizawa said as he jumped down the stairs. "Come with me!" Thirteen said as they lead us to the exit. The class immediately obeyed and headed to the exit.

'Mr. Aizawa, please be careful.' I thought as I ran toward the exit with my classmate

The purple warp appeared on the ground. "I won't let you. Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School... In order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change?" The purple fog asked.

"Your goal is to make the Symbol of Peace disappear, right? Then I must say it all make sense now." I said as I looked at the purple warp.

"What do you mean by that?" It asked.

"What I mean is it's kind of lame that you broke the U.A. barrier and used it as a distraction to get our schedule." I scoffed as I crossed my arms with a smirk.

"You're a smart one. This means I have to kill you!" The purple warp said as it attack us, Bakugo and Kirishima jumped into action.