Chapter 22: Calvary Battle Start!

{A/N: I did some calculations for Y/N's team. Let me explain a little if you're confused. Todoroki and Y/N has 205. Momo has 125 points. Iida has 175 points. The equation is (42 - [what place the character is in] ) × 5. Hope it helps!}

Our plan was to wait until there were less people surrounding Midoriya's team, since we have 715 points. Then corner his team and done. "I am getting impatient..." I complained. It felt like we've been standing here for like years. Maybe I should've joined Midoriya's team...

"L/N, it's just been four minutes since the match started." Yaoyorozu said. "Either way, I am bored..." I groaned in annoyance. "Can we go now, Todoroki?" "No, we have to wait."

"Fineeeeeee..." I signed as I waited. Not even one minute later, "Now?" I asked "No." Todoroki said.

~~~~~~

This waiting thing was really getting on my nerves. I was losing my sanity while watching everyone fighting for their lives. "Iida, let's go." Todoroki ordered. A quiet 'yay' escaped from my mouth when I heard those words coming out of his mouth. "Okay!" Iida replied.

Iida ran to the green hair boy's team and cornered them, just as we planned. I noticed that Midoriya and his team had equipments on, it was probably from that pink hair girl from the support course.

"Less than half the time is left now!"

Midoriya's team and my team were standing in front of each other. "It won't be that easy, huh?" I heard Midoriya muttered.

"I'll be taking that now." Todoroki said coldly. I would be lying if I wasn't getting excited but none of us were moving. Are having a staring contest or something...?

"I thought we would not have a confrontation until in this contest. He seems to think highly of you, Midoriya" Tokoyami said.

"Only half the time is left! Don't stop moving." Midoriya said.

"Iida, forward." Todoroki ordered. I heard Iida's engines make a 'boom' sound and off we go chasing after Midoriya. The other teams were doing the same but I got an idea to stop them. "Yaoyorozu, would you be a dear to make a bag of blood but a little bigger this time?" I asked.

"Sure!" Yaoyorozu said.

"Todoroki, hold it for me so I can see it." I said. "What are you planning to do?" He asked.

"Have you heard of blood solidification?" I asked, hoping they would understand what I mean. I heard an 'o' coming from both of them, assuming they both got my message.

Todoroki held the bag of blood right in front of my face and I made the bag exploded. I formed the blood into a ball as I mixed them with my own blood to make the red ball bigger. Then, I separated them into multiple red balls that would be enough to trap someone. I sent them to the other teams' feet and solidified the blood.

"What the heck?! Why can't I move?!"

"What is that red thing on my foot?!"

As we went passed the other teams, Todoroki froze their feet with a black stick. "Sorry, but you'll just have to bear it." He shouted to the other teams.

"What? What'd he do? Todoroki took care of that crowd of teams in an instant!"

"He froze them after L/N solidified her blood on their shoes. I guess it should be expected, but he took into account how a lot of people avoided it in the obstacle race."