Chapter 14: Theories

We all agreed and headed back to our seats. "Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" Our emergency exit class rep shouted.

Although, he was the only one who isn't in his seat. Of course, one or two of our classmates had to tease him about it.

"Hey, Yaoyorozu." I tapped her shoulder and she turned her head over to me. "Do you have any idea on who's our substitute teacher is?" I asked.

She gave it a thought for a while. "I'm not quite sure..." She said.

"Morning..." A deep raspy voice came from the door. There stood Shota being covered in bandages from head to toe. 'Mummy man...' I thought as I tried to hold my laughter.

"Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!" The whole class exclaimed.

Oh... My... God... He even walked like a mummy too. I know its disrespectful to laugh but you don't get to see Shota like this everyday.

"So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?" Iida shouted as he raised his hand up. Yeah... He's totally perfectly fine.

"My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not yet over. The U.A. Sports Festival is drawing near." Mr. Aizawa announced. An excited smile crept onto my lips.

Normally, I would hate this sort of events, however things changed now. I would be lying if I wasn't excited for the U.A. Sports Festival. I could show my Junior High bullies that I attended to U.A. as a flex. They had been dreaming of going to U.A. High School but jokes on them I stole their place.

However, I could guarantee that I would get even more popular which pisses me off. The thought of paparazzi chasing over me, asking questions about my father made me shivered.

I always kept my appearance low when me and my father are out for weekly father and daughter bonding time but now it came to an end. Rest in peace me.

"That's a super normal school event-" Kirishima got slapped right in the face by Kaminari. "Wait a minute." Kaminari said.

"Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro asked.

"What if they attack us again or something...?" Ojiro asked.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. Its not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains. Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reduction in scale and population. They're now a shell of their former glory and now, for Japan what has taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. sports festival!" Mr. Aizawa explained.

All the heroes would be there watching our class's ability for look for sidekicks obviously.

I had full confidence that my father would choose me. After all, he taught me a lot of things ever since I was little so I would love to learn more from him. However, if he doesn't choose me... I would be absolutely screwed. I would have to interact with people meaning more socializing with my totally not awkward socializing skills.