Chapter 23: Love Child?

{A/N: I decided to drop the "kun" "chan" things because I find it somewhat cringe and I will edit chapter 1-22 to delete the "kun" "chan" "san". I mean I am using english for this book so... It makes more sense.}

"Time's up! That's the end of the second round, the Calvary Battle!"

Bakugo facepalmed on the ground. "Ehe, Oops..." I said. Bakugo was throwing a tantrum, punching the ground. Todoroki jumped off. "Damn it." He muttered annoyingly and placed one of his hand on his hip.

"Now, let's take a look at the top four teams right away!"

1st place: Team Todoroki
2nd place: Team Bakugo
3rd place: Team Shinso
4th place: Team Midoriya

The top four teams were advancing to the final round. "Even though, we won, it felt like we were skating on thin ice." Yaoyorozu signed. Iida apologized. "I caused everyone trouble..." He said.

"That's not true. Without you, we wouldn't have won." Yaoyorozu reassured. I hummed in agreement. "And that epic move you made really saved us!" I added.

Yaoyorozu, Iida and I were celebrating our victory while a certain someone who was still sulking. "What sort of victory face is that?" I said to the dual hair boy. He remained silent as he stared at his left hand. Am I a ghost now?

Todoroki sulked for over a whole minute. I heard a loud cry coming from Midoriya's side. Holy shit- How much tears does that boy shed?

Most importantly, Uraraka was petting Dark Shadow?! I was beyond jealous but I had to endure it. I don't feel like anyone would want a person who just beat them and let them touch something that's precious to them.

Todoroki clenched his left fist. "I can't... At this rate, I'll be doing what my old man wants..." He muttered. 'He won't change, would he?' I thought and signed quietly. "Let's go grab some lunch, Todoroki!" I said cheerfully, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Now, we'll take an hour's break for lunch before we start the afternoon festivities! See ya! Hey, Eraser Head, let's go grab food."

"I'm going to sleep"

Everyone on the field began to walking to exit. "I'm going to talk to Midoriya. Come if you want." Todoorki said. My gut was telling me this 'talk' wouldn't be a friendly talk. "Okay...?" I said as I follow behind him.

~~~~~~

Todoroki brought me and Midoriya to a place where no one was there. Todoroki leaned onto the wall across Midoriya and stared at Midoriya's poor soul which made the poor boy really anxious. I was here for the drama and I was standing beside Todoroki.

The atmosphere surrounded the three of us were really intense. Those two just stare at each other, waiting for someone to break the silence. "What did you want to talk about?" Midoriya was the first one to break it but Todoroki still kept his mouth.

"I don't mean to interrupt you two because I'm sort of getting hungry here, Todoroki..." I said as my stomach decided to make this situation worse by growling. 'Seriously... Fuck you.' I thought as I had a huge visible blush on my face but both of them ignored it thankfully. I swear to god if he doesn't speak, I'm leaving his ass alone with Midoriya.

Todoroki was still staring at Midoriya and Midoriya gulped. "I was overpowered so much so that I broke my pledge." He said as he took out his left hand out of his pocket.