Chapter 58: A Shopping Disaster

On our way to Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall, Shoto and I bumped into Kirishima and Pikachu.

Can you guess who was late again? At least it wasn't just me this time!

I was accompanied by Shoto, Pikachu and Kirishima. Technically, you couldn't blame us. The train was delayed due to some issues.

During our chat on our way to the mall, Kirishima mentioned how Bakugo wasn't coming.

Apparently, he said 'it's annoying.' but oh well, it was his loss anyway.

"L/N, Kirishima, Kaminari! You're ten minutes late!" Iida scolded, giving us a lecture on the importance of being on time.

"Chill out, man! The train got delayed!" Kirishima said.

"I humbly apologize for the misunderstanding!" Iida bowed 90 degrees. "But I can't help but wonder why Todoroki is here? He didn't agree to come!" He said.

"I thought you were visiting your mom." Midoriya added.

"She wanted me to come..." Shoto said.
Our classmates nodded in understanding.

"We've been delayed enough, let's go." Angel said.

We all headed inside. The shopping mall was loud and crowded. I was simultaneously scared but in awe of the never-ending levels and stores.

"Are you nervous, L/N?" My crow classmate asked.

"Yeah... A little." I said with a nervous laugh.

"I see... I can't blame you. There are a lot of people here." Tokoyami said as he crossed his arms.

I nodded but that wasn't really what I was nervous about.

I remember the last time I was here. It was on that day.

The day my 'friendship' ended with Kurosaki and her friends.

My thoughts traveled to my current friends. They were so kind and accepting; I couldn't ask for any more than that.

I trusted my friends and I know they trusted me. Yet I couldn't help but feel anxious.

'Would the same thing repeat...?' I thought.

The group came to a halt nearby a large clock.

Mina decided to give an introduction as if we had never been here before. "Here we are! With the most stores in the prefecture, the newest and coolest, most advanced... Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!"

Midoriya began to mutter nervously as the rest of us looked at shops as we walked by.

Passing children got spooked Midoriya's muttering. "You're scaring the children. Stop that." Tokoyami said.

"Oh, aren't those U.A. students?!"

"First years?!"

"I saw them on TV!"

"Sports festival, yay!"