|| 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE FIVE
"THE RECKONING"

...Mystic Falls High School...

It's nighttime. The school is empty. Matt is using a bench-press machine in the weight room. He stops for a rest and hears a noise. He gets up and walks through the school. He finally enters a classroom. It's dark inside, and when he steps inside he sets off a number of mouse traps that have been placed on the floor. He turns on the light. Rosalind, Tyler, Caroline, Elena and Bonnie are here setting the traps.

"Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" Caroline groaned in annoyance.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asks Matt.

"Clearly" he says before turning to a very frustrated Rosalind "what are you doing here Rosie?" He asks but before she speaks, Caroline continues.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year" she says frustrated.

"Hey! Elena woke me up at 7 to get all of this ready, and I'm not even a senior anymore. So if I'm doing this, you are too Matty!" Rosalind says pointing at Matt with a look.

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this" Elena agreed with her sister.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this" Matt says.

"Caroline's making us" Bonnie answers like it is obviously.

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't..." Caroline starts her inspiration speech.

"...And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Elena finishes for her with a grin.

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care" Caroline says and shrugs.

"Well..." Rosalind starts "...I'm not sure if I'm the best example for you guys"

"How could you say that?" Caroline asks, sounding really offended.

Rosalind rolled her eyes.

Dramatic, dramatic.

"I set the lockers on fire" Rosalind explains, with a sense of nostalgia "there's a law in Mystic Falls which forbids any kind of fireworks because of me"

Rosalind was always every parent worst nightmare. The fact that she was never afraid of anything, certainly resulted in interesting stories...

"I remember that!" Caroline exclaims excited.

"You ended up in jail" Elena says with a laugh "I've never seen mom and dad so angry at you before"

Rosalind scoffs.

"That is so not true" she comments with fake offense, before smirking "My sixteen birthday was ten times worst"

It was true.

Rosalind's sixteen birthday was one of the biggest and certainly loudest events that Mystic Falls has ever witnessed.

It was a long, long, long week...

Another funny thing: the Gilberts used to celebrate not only the day of their birthdays, but the whole week, so, if we're being technical, Rosalind's birthday week was a huge entertainment to the whole city.

They all started to laugh really loud at the memories from that time.

"You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank" Tyler says once the laugh stopped. He takes his bag and leaves.