|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||

SEASON FOUR - EPISODE ELEVEN
"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN"

...Zanadew Lounge...

"No way! I'm not doing this" Jeremy shakes his head.

"What makes you think you have a choice?" Klaus asks.

"You have to kill vampires to complete the hunter's mark. Mark equals cure. You're in a bar full of almost vampires, so get your hunt on" Damon says.

"Screw you! You said I wouldn't have to kill any innocent people" Jeremy snaps.

"Jer..." Rosalind tries to calm him. She was far from agreeing with it, but would her opinion change anything? Of course not!

Jeremy snatches himself away from Rosalind, causing her to stumble a little.

Oh boy!

If possible, Klaus' temper got even worse.

"Jeremy, they're not people" Damon tries.

"Enough!" Klaus shouts "Have at it, or else..."

"I don't take orders from you, dick!" Jeremy drops a stake "Hunters can't be compelled"

Klaus laughs manically and walks up to Jeremy.

"You're right! I can't compel you. But if your conscience is getting in the way, then allow me to make this easy for you" Klaus says.

Suddenly, Klaus vamp speeds towards Rosalind, holding her in his arms.

"Let me go!" she starts to struggle in his hold.

Klaus only kept his arms safely around her waist.

Oh, the goosebumps...

"I'm gonna give you a two-minute head start" he says "then, I'm gonna take your beautiful sister away with me, where I assure none of you will ever find her again"

"WHAT?" Rosalind yells.

"Let her go!" Jeremy shouts.

They look at the vampires in transition, a few compelled humans are feeding them their blood.

"You kill them, or say goodbye to your sister!" Klaus demands.

"No, no! You turn them, he kills them! That was the deal, Klaus" Damon interferes, sharing a look with Rosalind.

"I'm taking artistic license" Klaus says.

Rosalind scowls.

"You know he can't take them all on at the same time" she says through gritted teeth.

"With Damon as his coach, he'll be fine, my love" Klaus shrugs "do not worry!"

"Jeremy, go get the weapons out of the car. I'll be right behind you!" Damon says, a hard look in his eyes.