|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||

SEASON FOUR - EPISODE THIRTEEN
"INTO THE WILD"

...Island...

Shane stands on the beach, looking on at the island as the others unload from the boats on the shore.

It's morning. Shane, Stefan, Damon, Jeremy, Bonnie, Rebekah, and Elena form the group.

"Congratulations! We made it" Shane murmurs to himself.

The others continue to unload, each with varying expressions of uncertainty and curiosity on their faces as they take in their new surroundings.

Damon is sharpening a knife on the beach when Shane approaches him.

"Couldn't they have hidden this cure in Hawaii? Where the hell did you take us?" Damon grumbles.

"Two hundred miles off the Nova Scotia mainland. If you recall, the whole point was to hide the cure on the world's most obscure, desolate island" Shane answers.

"Oh yeah? I thought the whole point was that no one found Silas, the oldest, deadliest freak in the world" Damon says.

"Yeah, that too" Shane nods.

He holds up sunscreen and offers it to Damon.

"Sunscreen?" he asks.

"Is that a joke?" Damon scowls.

"Right" Shane nods.

Stefan is tying a knot with some rope, while Rebekah is standing there glaring at Elena as she walks past.

"You know, you're not really helping" Stefan comments.

"You're perfectly capable of tying a knot" Rebekah says.

"You giving Elena the evil eye, it's not really helping" Stefan says.

"She killed my brother, tried to get you to put a dagger in my back. She's lucky all she's getting is the evil eye" Rebekah sneers.

"You know I can hear you, right?" Elena scowls.

"You know I don't care, right?" Rebekah tilts her head to the side.

Elena stops walking, and vamp speeds towards Rebekah, grabbing her neck and pointing the white oak stake at her chest

Elena stops walking, and vamp speeds towards Rebekah, grabbing her neck and pointing the white oak stake at her chest. Rebekah flips her over and pushes her to the ground.

"Go ahead, try and kill me! But then you'd have to face your real problems. Like the fact that Stefan invited me here, himself. I guess he likes me again" The Original says.

Rebekah walks off, Stefan offers to help Elena up, but she ignores him and walks away looking irritated. Elena shoves the white oak stake into her bag and Damon joins her.

"Looks like someone forgot her team-building exercises" Damon comments.

"I'm not apologizing for not wanting her here" Elena snaps.