|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE EIGHTEEN
"THE MURDER OF ONE"

...Gilbert's Residence...

Both Rosalind and Elena had just arrived in front of their house, in gym clothes, panting, trying to catch their breaths after jogging around the town.

"I..." Elena pants "...I think I will cough my limbs out"

Rosalind laughs, wiping the sweat out of her forehead.

"You get used to it" she says and opens the front door "one more reason as to why you should be in one of the sports team at school"

"You forget I'm not you" Elena says, taking a bottle of water out of the refrigerator "I don't this magical super strength"

Rosalind rolls her eyes.

"You're an idiot when you want to be" she says, causing Elena to chokes on her water.

The blonde smiles teasingly at her sister before walking upstairs to take a shower and get herself ready for the day.

After an hour, Rosalind comes downstairs, drying her hair with a towel when the doorbell rings.

She frowned, clearly not expecting someone, especially knowing if it was Caroline, Stefan, Bonnie or Damon, they would just enter the house.

Opening the door, she almost fainted when she saw the Original Hybrid himself standing there. An irritating smirk on his lips.

"Klaus?" Rosalind tilts her head to the side, confused.

Him, on the other side, took a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scent coming from her, even stronger now they're close to each other. His eyes ran up and down her body, causing her to narrow her blue eyes at him.

"Take a photo, it'll last longer" she scoffs at him.

"Hello, my love!" he smiles charmingly at her.

She would be lying if she said it didn't affect her.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" she sarcastically asks, leaning against the door.

"Well, I was passing through..." he starts and she raises an eyebrow, clearly not believing it "...and thought maybe you'd like to accompany me in a little rescue mission"

If possible, Rosalind's confusion only grew.

"Rescue mission?" she crosses her arms "accompany you?"

He nods sheepishly.

"No!" she scoffs "I'm not going anywhere with you"

He raises an eyebrow.

"And why not?" he asks.

Seriously?

"Have you even given me one single reason to trust you?" she points out.

He only smiles at her.

"Then, I guess my point was made" she says "have a nice day!"

She goes to close the door, but his voice stopped her.