|| 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE SIX
"SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT"

...Salvatore Boarding House...

Rosalind was slowly waking up. She looks at her phone seeing it's 5 in the morning. Looking to her right side, she sees a naked Damon sleeping peacefully. She smiles and gives him a kiss on the cheek before grabbing his shirt from the floor and putting it on.

Already dressed she walks out the Boarding house towards her house.

Since when the sun got so bright?

...Gilbert's Residence...

Walking in, she sees a very hangover Alaric coming downstairs.

"Good morning" she greets him.

He doesn't answer, only rubs his temples.

Talk about hangover.

She opens a cabinet and takes a bottle of aspirin out of it, before tossing it to him.

He managed a weak a smile which she copied before walking upstairs to her own room. After taking a shower she made her way towards Elena's room.

Knocking on the door, she hears a low 'come in'.

"Hey!" Rosalind says smiling "how you doing?" she asks before seeing the bite marks on her sister's neck.

Frowning she goes to the bathroom and takes some makeup stuff to help hide the marks.

"I don't even know anymore" Elena mutters "Stefan's really gone" she sighs "you didn't see him. His eyes...they show...nothing"

"I'm sorry!" Rosalind says helping her sister with her neck "that night was a completely disaster, but here we are...alive"

"You had a good night..." Elena says in a low tone.

"Oh yeah! Wonderful!" Rosalind rolled her eyes "Being almost kidnapped by two crazy Originals, seeing my friends and sister being threatened over and over again and of course, being poisoned with a large dose of wolfsbane" she pauses "everything I've ever wanted" she finishes sarcastically.

"I'm talking about Damon" Elena says in slight bitter tone.

What?

"Oh!" Rosalind seems to understand what she meant.

I mean, of course she understood whatever situation was going on between her sister and the Salvatore brothers.

She might be back for just a little but she's definitely not dumb.

"Yeah..." Elena says awkwardly.

"Well...we were both sad and disappointed, alone in a big house so..." Rosalind trailed off.

"Do you like him?" Elena asks hesitantly.

"What are we? 12?" Rosalind asks with a raised eyebrow "No, Elena. We're just two people who feel attracted to each other." Rosalind thinks a little "I mean, for me at least..." she finishes.