|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE FIFTEEN
"ALL MY CHILDREN"

...Gilbert's Residence...

The next day, Rosalind is awake by Elena storming on into her room, with a sad frown on her face.

She falls besides her sister. Rosalind whines a little before opening her eyes and turning to her sister.

"Good morning to you too!" Rosalind says glaring at her sister.

"Stefan isn't answering my calls" Elena says.

"He's old, maybe he isn't that adapted to technology at all" Rosalind shrugged.

Elena deadpanned her sister.

"I'm serious! We had a conversation yesterday and he just left without listening to me" Elena says sadly.

Rosalind sits up properly and pulls Elena's head on her chest, rubbing her arms in comfort.

"Well, if makes you feel any better...Damon's probably hating me right now" Rosalind says.

"Why?" Elena asks confused.

"Because he told me the L word and I didn't do anything" Rosalind sighs.

"He said he loves you?" Elena asks surprised, her whole body stiffened.

'Is she jealous?' Rosalind thought to herself.

Nodding her head she closes her eyes and huffs.

"How did we get ourselves in this mess?" Rosalind asks rhetorically.

"You tell me!" Elena shrugs.

"I should probably talk to Damon" Rosalind says standing up "Sad Damon is never a good combination"