|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||

SEASON FOUR - EPISODE TWO
"MEMORIAL"

...Gilbert's Residence...

It's morning and Rosalind was getting herself ready to help Elena with her new diet. Yes, she's doing on Stefan's way. Animal blood.

On Rosalind's head this was completely weird, maybe not for Stefan, especially because of his Ripper nature. But Elena isn't a Ripper and a baby vampire like her should be learning to feed correctly from the beginning.

But who was she to say anything. She wasn't a vampire to understand all this heightened emotions and desires. So she decided to play cool in this new diet or whatever.

She was grabbing some stuff and putting it inside her purse, when her sister vamp speed inside her room, making her scream lightly.

"GOD ELENA!" Rosalind yelled "I know you're still learning, but please try to not give me a heart attack in the process"

"Sorry" Elena apologizes shyly "I wanted to see you. I spent the night with Stefan and we didn't talk"

"Hm..." Rosalind smirks "...spent the night with him? Already experiencing vampire abilities with him?"

"Oh my God! Rosie no!" Elena blushes "he was helping me accept this"

"You're gonna learn what it's important. Don't worry! We have an army" Rosalind says and they smile at each other.

"It's weird to think that one day you'll grow old and I'll be...like this" Elena frowned.

"Yeah, well...we're gonna figure this out. We always do" Rosalind says.

They both embrace each other, but Elena quickly pulls away.

"You smell good" Elena blurts out without thinking and Rosalind bursts out laughing.

"This is definitely something you shouldn't tell people" Rosalind says between fits of laugh.

"Right! Sorry! I'm just...I'm..." Elena struggles to complete her thoughts.

"You're hungry Elena" Rosalind completes and Elena nods shyly "no need to be shy. It's who you are, you don't have to be ashamed of your new lifestyle" she winks at her and they both chuckled.

 It's who you are, you don't have to be ashamed of your new lifestyle" she winks at her and they both chuckled

...Woods...

Stefan, Rosalind and Elena are walking through the woods. They see a deer eating nearby and Elena starts to breathe heavily.