|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE SEVEN
"GHOST WORLD"

...Salvatore Boarding House...

Damon is tied to a chair. A fireplace stoker is in his chest. His ring is on the floor and Mason is watching him.

"Oh, you got to be kidding me" Damon groaned.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Mason sneers.

"Oh, Stefan" Damon groans "Low blow, Stefan. Low blow"

Stefan appears.

"What the hell happened to you?" Stefan asks.

"Whatever twisted ripper game this is, leave me out of it" Damon snaps.

"I didn't do this" Stefan shakes his head.

"Quit screwing around!" Damon raises his voice.

"I didn't" Stefan insists.

He checks the chains.

"It's pretty messed up though, isn't it?" Stefan says.

"Yep" Damon nods.

Stefan removes the iron stick. Damon screams. Stefan begins to remove the chains but stops and leaves. Mason is watching them but Damon can't see him.

"Yeah, not to worry. I'll just untangle myself" Damon sarcastically says.

Mason opens the curtains so the sunlight can enter the room. Damon's skin burns and he screams in agony.

 Damon's skin burns and he screams in agony

...Town Square...

A group of volunteers are preparing the town for the Night of Illuminations. Some are hanging lanterns from the trees. Carol Lockwood is making a speech for the volunteers and the citizens.

"As a long-time member of the Historical Society, I am especially proud to be kicking off this day of festivities. Thank you, volunteers. Tonight, we turn off our town's lights and flare up our lanterns in honor of the night of illumination started by our founders 150 years ago. Here's founding family member Tobias Fell with a history lesson"

Everyone applause. Alaric and Jeremy are listening to the speech.

"What are we doing here?" Jeremy huffs.

"Tobias Fell is the head of the history department. I didn't have a choice" Alaric answers.

"All right, that explains what you're doing here" Jeremy says.

"Well, I'm the one who can fail you if you don't help me out" Alaric points out.

Rosalind and Elena rejoin them.

"Hey, sorry we're late" Rosalind says "What did we miss?"

Anna is standing behind Jeremy but only Jeremy can see her.