|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||

SEASON FOUR - EPISODE TEN
"AFTER SCHOOL SPECIAL"

...Gilbert's Lake House...

Matt is helping Jeremy to train, Damon is out on the dock on his phone, listening to his voicemail.

"Hey, it's me. Look, I know why you sent me away. You think what I'm feeling for you is because of the sire bond. But I hate not being near you. And I..." Elena's voice comes from the voicemail.

Damon stops the voice mail and walks towards Jeremy and Matt.

"All right, go ahead! Make a move" Jeremy says.

"I drove up here to be your wingman, not kick your ass" Matt says.

Jeremy flips Matt over.

"Okay I get it, I get it! You're a badass" Matt groaned.

"Did you see that?" Jeremy asks Damon.

"You couldn't miss it! It was in slow motion" Damon says.

"Then teach me something useful. We've been here for days, and so far, all you've done is bark orders" Jeremy snaps.

Damon looks at Jeremy.

"Okay" he shrugs.

He grabs one of the stakes that are on the table and throws it to Jeremy.

"Take a seat at the bench, quarterback. Kid wants a shot at the title" Damon says to Matt.

"Jeremy, you're not ready for this" Matt shakes his head.

Jeremy runs towards Damon.

Damon superspeeds and grabs Jeremy by the arm and grabs his neck.

"Now, all I have to do is apply a little pressure on your jaw" Damon says.

A Lakeside pizza delivery car drives up.

"Really? Again?" Damon asks annoyed.

Jeremy taps Damon's arm to let him go.

"Double pepperoni, three days in a row. You guys eat anything else?" the girls asks.

Damon comes up behind her.

"Why? Are you offering?" Damon smirks.

She turns around, startled. Damon takes the pizza and gives her money.

"That's something extra to cut off the pizza pipeline for a couple a days. No matter how much they beg, don't come back" Damon says.

"Sorry, guys" the girl smiles sheepishly.

The girl leaves.

"What? You're going to starve us now?" Jeremy incredulously asks.

Suddenly, they hear a car parking outside the house, startling all of them.

"Who is it?" Jeremy asks as Damon takes a stake in his hands.

The front door opened and Damon quickly threw the stake into the mysterious person, which she quickly took it in her hands.

"Do you wish to die?" Rosalind snaps, throwing the stake on the floor.

She's sad, angry and without a proper night of sleep.

Everything that messes with her mind.

She takes the packages she brought along and walks past them. A somber look in her eyes.

"What are you doing here, Rosie?" Damon asks, confused.

"This is my house!" she snaps while unpacking the groceries she brought "the question is, what the hell are you doing here?"