|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE TWELVE
"THE TIES THAT BIND"

...Forbes' Residence...

Rosalind and Caroline were sat at the living room, sharing an ice cream, watching TV.

You see, Caroline was trying to get over the fact that the guy she's currently in love almost killed her.

And by trying, I mean crying herself to sleep and almost setting the Lockwood's Mansion on fire.

"Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" Caroline almost tear the ice cream bottle in two.

"What has the Triple Caramel Chunk ever done to you?" Rosalind jokes and snatches the ice cream from Caroline, but the she see it's completely empty "another one!"

Caroline turns her head to the side, using her best puppy dog eyes in order to convince Rosalind to get them another bottle.

Rosalind rolls her eyes and stands up, walking over the fridge, but before she could even open it, a hand stops on top of hers.

"WHAT THE FU..." she stops talking when she recognizes the person "...Tyler?"

"What are you doing here?" Caroline practically shouts from behind them.

"I came to apologize" Tyler says cautiously.

"Apologize?!" Caroline was almost red from anger "You bit me. I could've died. I think we're way past apologies, Tyler"

"That's the problem" Tyler says "Klaus told me to do it and I said no. And then...just happened anyway. Like, it was completely out of my control. That's why I had your mom call him"

Bill Forbes walks into the kitchen.

"Daddy?" Caroline asks stunned.

Rosalind's eyes widened.

"Hi, Caroline" Bill Forbes smiles at his daughter, before turning to Rosalind "Rosie!"

"Hello, Bill!" she smiles weakly.

"I thought, since he can resist compulsion, maybe he could teach me to resist the sire bound" Tyler explains.

"Can you help him?" Caroline asks.

"I'm gonna try" Bill nods.

"Why?" Caroline asks suspiciously.

"Because he made a mistake and now he wants to make good" Bill says "And I understand that"

Rosalind and Caroline shares conflicted looks.

...Mystic Grill...

Alaric and Dr. Meredith Fell are talking and drinking.

"Do you want anything else? A beer?" Alaric asks.

"I'd love one but I've got rounds in fifteen minutes, and a drunk doctor is a bad doctor" Meredith says with a teasing smile.

"Well, depends on what kind of drunk you are" Alaric says.