|| 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE THIRTEEN
"BRINGING OUT THE DEAD"

...Klaus' Mansion...

Elijah is standing before Klaus, wiping the blood off his hands with a white handkerchief after killing Daniel.

"You look surprised to see me" Elijah states "So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest?"

"You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Klaus says.

Elijah attacks him. Klaus flies through a window.

"Easy. I just finished renovating" Klaus sneers.

Klaus rushes at Elijah and he crashes into a table, breaking it.

"You know you have every right to be mad at me" Klaus says "But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family"

Elijah attacks him again, and Klaus is knocked against a coffin. He opens the one next to it, undaggers Kol who is lying inside, rushes to Elijah and holds him against a closed coffin by his throat. He holds the dagger up threateningly.

"Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!" Klaus threatened.

"Come on! Use it! I dare you! You'll have Kol to deal with" Elijah says.

Klaus lowers the dagger.

"Mikael is dead" Klaus reveals.

Klaus releases his grip and Elijah stands up, surprised.

"What did you say?" Elijah asks stunned.

"I killed him, with his own weapon. He's gone Elijah! Forever" Klaus explains.

"Why do our family remain in these coffins?" Elijah asks incredulously "Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century"

"Because of Stefan Salvatore" Klaus answers in a hard tone "He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah! Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me"

Klaus goes to a small table where there is a small urn and removes the lid. He dips the dagger inside then walks over to Kol's coffin.

"What are you doing?" Elijah asks, even though, he does not look surprised.

Klaus daggers Kol again.

"Always and forever" Klaus says "I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again"

Klaus closes Kol's coffin lid.