|| 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE FOURTEEN
"DANGEROUS LIAISONS"

...Mystic Falls Hospital...

Matt is standing in a hallway and Rosalind walks up to him.

"How's Mr. Saltzman?" he asks.

"Resigned to spending the night in observation, so as long as I promise to change the lock on the house" Rosalind says and Elena walks over them.

Someone is looking at them through a room window as they walk towards the exit.

"So I talked to Bonnie earlier" Elena says "She and her mom are fine. Have you talked to Caroline?"

"Yeah, she's holding it together, considering how close she and her dad used to be" Matt says "Any word on who's behind these attacks?"

"No! Liz said there's no real suspects at all" Rosalind says.

They're now walking outside the hospital in the parking lot.

"How are you dealing with everything? I mean, you keep getting dragged into all of this" Rosalind asks Matt.

"Honestly...I'm kind of lucky, the only thing that I have to worry about for tomorrow, is showing up for my shift at the Grill" he answers with a slight grin.

"Thank you, for everything today! Really" Elena says.

Matt smiles shyly.

"Get home safe" he says to both sisters.

"We will Matty! Thanks" Rosalind says.

They exchanged smiles.

Rosalind sighs putting an arm around Elena's shoulder as they walks towards her car. Matt gets into his car and reverses out. The girls wave to him from inside Rosalind's car as he's driving away.

She starts her car, starts reversing, and hits something, causing her to stop driving immediately.

"What? What the hell was that?" Rosalind asks as she and Elena get out of the car.

Suddenly, Rebekah appears.

"Rebekah?" Rosalind gasps.

"Hello darling! You look amazing as always" Rebekah compliments and Rosalind smiles suspiciously at her "Drive much?" she asks Elena who gulps in response.

Rebekah grabs Elena and pushes her against Rosalind's car. The she wolf goes immediately towards them and tries to pull Rebekah away from her sister, but Rebekah, obviously stronger, pushes her away easily, causing her to hit her head on the car's door and falls on the floor.

"ROSIE!" Elena yells.

"Surprised? You drove a dagger through my back, Elena. It hurt!" Rebekah tries to bite Elena, who screams.

Suddenly Elijah rushes over, and holds Rebekah against a car by her throat.

"Elijah!" Rebekah gasps surprised.

Elijah glances at Rosalind who's been helped by Elena. Seeing the blood on her temple, he glares at Rebekah.

"Leave! Now!" he demands in a low tone.

He releases his grip and Rebekah steps forward.

"Are you challenging me?" he raises his voice. Typical older brother "Look at what you did"

Elijah points at Rosalind and Rebekah looks down guilty.

"You're pathetic! Both of you" Rebekah says, then turns at Rosalind whose groaning in pain "I'm sorry Rosie!" with that Rebekah disappears.