|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||

SEASON FOUR - EPISODE SIXTEEN
"BRING IT ON"

There's little between love and hate.

Generally, hate is a consequence of love. Not obligatory, but unfortunately present.

And love?

Most of times can be hidden by hate.

Can someone disguise it's love behind it's hate?

Perhaps.

But what if we simply don't feel anything?

Not in a vampire-emotions-off way. We just don't allow ourselves to it.

Of course it seems silly or cruel, but it's also a way of self caring sometimes. Depends who's asking.

But at the end of the day, story never stops being told, just like the seconds never stop to run, so it all comes down. One way or another.

That's Rosalind's current predicament.

She is no stranger to grief. Of course not.

But try to feel grief and also everything about Klaus.

This is the problem!

After the obviously loud breakdown at his mansion, Rosalind was kind of embarrassed to face him again. For someone like him, a simply she wolf like her, crying her eyes out in front of him, certainly makes her stiffen at the memory.

At least, this is what she thinks.

You can blame her, but a little time away from Mystic Falls wasn't exactly a bad idea. And that's exactly what she did.

Went away, without thinking twice.

An entire week just trying to forget most of what happened and maybe finding a way back to herself.

Not that she could really forget. Especially considering Klaus' constant calls and messages.

...Truck Stop...

Rosalind emerges from a small store into a truck stop parking lot. She cautiously looks around as she walks between two eighteen wheelers.

Suddenly, she hears the sound of something hitting metal. She stops for a second and looks around, then hears the noise again but from behind her this time. When she turns around and sees a man standing between the two eighteen wheelers. He vamp runs over to her, grabs her by the throat, and slams her against the side of one of the trucks.

Rosalind begins to choke and gasp for air. The vamp throws her to the ground and looks down at her, his lip curled up into a snarl. Before he can harm Rosalind any further, Klaus vamp runs up to the rogue vamp, grabs him by his jacket, and spins him around to face him.

"Have a care, mate! That's no way to treat a lady" Klaus sneers.