|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE ELEVEN
"OUR TOWN"

...Salvatore Boarding House...

It's daytime. Damon is smiling as he takes a shower in his bathroom.

Damon gets out of the shower and walks into his bedroom, whistling happily. Stefan is waiting for him.

"Good morning!" Damon greets his little brother.

"You're late" Stefan says "We were supposed to meet Bonnie at the witch house in ten minutes"

"Relax, brother. You don't want your hair to fall out" Damon jokes.

"Would you hurry up? We have work to do. You know, Klaus isn't gonna spontaneously self-destruct" Stefan pressures him "Why are you all chipper?" he asks suspiciously.

"No reason. Be with you in a minute" Damon says, not revealing his thoughts about a certain stunning blonde.

 Be with you in a minute" Damon says, not revealing his thoughts about a certain stunning blonde

...Gilbert's Residence...

The sun rising right on top of the sky. No clouds or anything. The air is neither too hot nor too cold, ideal. This was the perfect day in Rosalind's head, until May 23, 2009. Her birthday has always been an important date for her, her friends and family, but today she just couldn't find that joy that used to flood this date every year. It just wasn't there.

Taking of her sunglasses, she starts to look around, just observing.

Happy families, people laughing, some other probably late for work. Everyone looks so normal. Living day by day, unknowing to the supernatural. Just living. Getting married, having kids and getting old.

So normal

Would that one day be her reality? Would she one day feel such a great love that she would consume her? Children? When and how many?

10 years from now...where would she be?

She was pulled out from her thoughts by her phone ringing. Taking off of her purse, she sees a couple messages from her sister and friends.

She left home before anyone was awake, so nobody has seen her today or had the opportunity to say 'happy birthday', which she was glad, she didn't want to celebrate anything...she didn't have anything to celebrate. At least this was what she thought.

I mean...

Besides Marcel who called her from Skype and made sure to have a cake and all there.