|| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 ||

SEASON FOUR - EPISODE NINETEEN
"PICTURES OF YOU"

Some time had already passed since Rosalind had left Mystic Falls with her sister, in search for her family.

The only person with whom she really maintained frequent contact was Caroline. She even talked to Stefan and Damon, explaining why she left and asked them to take care of Elena. Not that they weren't going to do that before.

What can we say...doppelgängers and love triangles.

They asked her to keep in touch and be careful, almost the same as Caroline, except for the hilarious threats.

As for Klaus...well, she hasn't spoken to him since the last time she was in his mansion. Stefan told her that when he found out about her indeterminate absence in Mystic Falls, there was very little left for a bloodbath not to happen.

She honestly found herself a few times thinking about answering his messages or calls, but a part of her had no idea what to do with it.

Deep in her soul, she knew they would see each other soon.

Rosalind somehow, felt even more connected to him than before...

Hm...

She was at completely lost in a sea of strange and new feelings. Things she probably shouldn't feel for someone who tried so many times to kill her friends and family. Whose basically started a war at Mystic Falls since his arrival.

Nothing else made sense.

And if it wasn't enough, Rosalind still had no concrete clue about her family. They were just more and more endless paths. She and Hayley really started thinking about giving up.

She tried to introduce Hayley to Marcel and Davina, but immediately let it go. The two agreed to drawn as little attention as possible, due to the prohibition of wolves in the Quarter. Fact that was somewhat difficult, considering that literally the whole of New Orleans knew the blonde.

But what the young blonde never expected was the various surprises that are waiting for her.

For someone involved on the supernatural for so long, it is difficult to imagine that something may surprise her.

Well...everything has a first time, especially for someone like her, even more so in the situation she was in...

...Mikaelson's Family Mansion...

Klaus enters the room and sees a folded letter propped against a glass decanter with 'Klaus' written on the front. He picks it up, turns it over, and sees that it has a wax seal with the letter 'K' imprinted on it. He opens it and reads it.

"Klaus, I hear Elijah has refused you the cure and in return, you have refused me my freedom. Shame on you both. But while you boys sort out your problems, I have one last thing to offer you. I've caught wind that there is a witch in New Orleans named Jane-Anne Deveraux plotting a move against you. Hunt her down. What she has to say will rattle you so deeply to your core that chasing little old me will be the least of your concerns. It's been a fun five centuries, Klaus, but I've worn down too many good heels running from you. Love, and hate,
Katerina"

Girl...

What?

What could've possibly be so tremendous that Klaus would forget his hate for Katherine Pierce?

Unless...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The Originals are coming!!!

I'm still deciding if I should continue this book, or create another one with the next part of the story...

Anyway, hope you enjoy.

💖💖

xx