|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||

SEASON FOUR - EPISODE FIVE
"THE KILLER"

...Mystic Falls Town Square...

Connor walks across the square with a duffel bag over his shoulder. He stops outside the Mystic Grill.

...Mystic Grill...

Jeremy walks into the backroom with a bin of dishes. He places the dishes on various shelves. He suddenly hears a noise and goes to investigate. When he sees that nothing is there, he turns around. Connor is behind him and he puts a knife to Jeremy's throat.

"Do I have your attention?" Connor asks.

Jeremy nods slowly.

"Good! Then let's talk about vampires" Connor says.

...Gilbert's Residence...

It's morning and Rosalind exits her room, ready for a long day.

Earlier on that morning, she was awoken by a phone call from Tyler, informing her about the currently situation in his house.

Klaus and Stefan were currently after the cure. Yes, a cure for vampirism, for Elena. With Elena being a human again, Klaus would continue to have his hybrids. To say Rosalind was pissed about this new revelation was too little. He was planning on use her sister as blood bag again and still continues to act like nothing was going on, sending her messages and now flowers.

How in the hell did he know her favorite flower?

She was on deep thought when she starts to hear sniffs from Elena's room. Opening the door she sees her sister crying on her bed.

"Hey..." she softly says, approaching her and crawling onto the bed "what's wrong?"

"I thought I could do it" Elena sobs "I thought everything will be better, that...that...maybe I could adapt and...and...I don't know"

Rosalind walks into the bathroom and grabs some tissues for Elena.

"I feel bad all the time. I feel angry. I feel hopeless. I feel depressed and most of all..." she sobs "...I feel scared" she cries harder "I'm so scared Rosie"

"Shhhh" Rosalind soothes her hair "let it out"

"I don't wanna do this. I can't do this anymore" Elena says quietly after a while.

"Do what?" Rosalind asks.

"This! I can't be a vampire! I can't take it anymore" Elena says in a low tone "I'm a vampire and I hate it! I hate me! I hate who I am! I hate how I feel and I hate that there's no end on this"