|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||

SEASON THREE - EPISODE NINE
"HOMECOMING"

...Salvatore Boarding House...

Rosalind had just parked her car in front of the big entrance and was walking towards the big door.

"I've got your calls" she says, not looking up from her phone "this better be good"

When she finally looks up, her eyes widened at the sign in front of her.

Mikael.

"I...I..." she shutters, before looking at Damon for any help "...what's happening?"

Besides the obvious tension, Rosalind couldn't help but notice the different expression in Mikael's face.

Like he's remembered something that deeply hurts him.

"Rosie, meet Mikael" Damon introduces "the Original vampire hunter"

WHAT?

She opens and closes her mouth multiple times.

What should she say anyways?

"I suppose she will not be problem, will she?" Mikael gestures at Rosalind.

"Problem for what?" Rosalind asks.

Before anyone could answer, Elena starts to drag her sister away, after sharing a look with the Salvatore brothers.

"We need to go!" Elena hurries up.

"What? Why?" Rosalind frowns.

"Because, you promised to help me figure out what to wear tonight" Elena says.

"I didn't..." Rosalind was cut off.

"Well, now I need you to!" Elena nervously drags her away "come on!"

"You are so weird!" they hear Rosalind say before the front door closes.

...Gilbert's Residence...

Rosalind, Elena and Bonnie are currently at Rosalind's room. Bonnie is sitting on her bed with Alaric's photos of the ancient Viking drawings while Elena goes through her sister's clothes.

A lot of clothes.

"There's an entire boutique here!" Elena exclaims, incredulously "all of them from expansive brands"

Rosalind shrugs.

"The fashion world goes much further than jeans and long sleeves tops" she nods towards her sister's outfit.

Elena rolls her eyes.

"So, can I choose whatever I want?" Elena asks.