It seemed like a good idea at the time

Chapter 30

The same day, 8:52 am

In the bunker

Claire's POV

I'm in the room that I claimed as mine, waiting for Dean to try to come in. He hasn't come to talk to me yet, but he's gonna have a fun time trying to open the door. I pushed the desk that's in here in front of the door, blocking it. If Dean wants to talk to me, he's gonna have to work. After a few minutes, I hear someone trying to open the door. So, Jody didn't know how to knock, and apparently Sam and Dean don't, either.

Dean: Claire.

I should've known. Sam would've knocked. Or at least, there's a higher chance that Sam would knock. Dean? He doesn't knock. Unless you're in the bathroom. He'll knock if you're in the bathroom. But if you're in your room, he won't. So if you're changing, you might wanna lock the door.

Dean: Did you block the door?

Claire: Uh huh.

Dean: Seriously? Why?

Why do you think? Why would I block a door? Oh maybe to stop someone from coming in. Especially someone who doesn't know how to fucking knock. If you don't know how to knock, then you don't get to come in.

Claire: Because I don't wanna talk to you.

Dean: Well that's too bad. Because I'm not in the mood for this. So you can either move whatever you blocked the door with, or I will, and then we're gonna have that talk, while you sit on a sore ass.

That's funny. Because you can't spank me if you can't get in.

Claire: I'm not opening the door, Dean. You're just gonna lecture me, and Sam already did that. I don't need another lecture.

Dean: No, but you do need an attitude adjustment.

I hear what sounds like somebody taking off their belt. Is he taking off his belt? Why?

Dean: If you don't open this door within the next 15 seconds, I'm gonna spank you bare, with my belt.

Claire: No, you're not. I'm not opening the door, and you're not gonna touch me.

Dean: I tried to give you a chance, Kid. I tried.

Before I know it, he's in my room, coming towards me with his belt in his hand.

Claire: Dean-

Dean: No. You had your chance to talk. You didn't take it. You didn't wanna talk. So now, we're gonna do this my way.

He sits down and tries getting me over his knees. I back up, just out of his reach, and he gives me an annoyed look.

Claire: I'm sorry. I was just-

Dean: I'm not talking about it anymore, Claire. Get over.