Sleepover

Chapter 43

One week later, Friday, 7:07 pm

At Taylor's house

Jayla's POV

Taylor: I still can't believe my Mom let me have a sleepover.

Jayla: You've had sleepovers before, haven't you?

Taylor: A few times. But my Mom doesn't like when I have people over. I caught her while she was in a good mood and took my chance to ask.

Jayla: My brothers have been cautious about where I go, ever since I broke my arm.

Taylor: But that wasn't your fault, and you were at school.

Jayla: But they're worried I'll hurt it, and it's already broken. They're just worried.

Taylor: My Mom just gets worried about people thinking our house is messy.

Messy? Really? This is probably the cleanest house I've ever been in.

Jayla: Messy? Why would she think that?

Taylor: I don't know. I try to tell her that it probably can't get any cleaner, but she still tries.

Jayla: It's probably a form of OCD.

Taylor: Probably. Hey, do you wanna watch a movie?

Jayla: Sure. What movie?

Taylor: "Resident Evil"?

Wow. I never thought Taylor would be in to movies like that. I am. But I didn't think she was. She doesn't normally like stuff like that. Scary or suspenseful movies usually make her uncomfortable.

Jayla: Really? You wanna watch "Resident Evil"?

Taylor: Yeah. It's one of the only horror movies I find tolerable.

Jayla: Which one's your favorite?

Taylor: "Retribution".

Jayla: Wait. So you really like the movies? I didn't think you'd be in to something like that.

Taylor: They're really good movies.

Jayla: So which one are we gonna watch?

Taylor: Wanna watch all of them? In order?

I've never wanted to do anything more, in my entire life.

Jayla: I'd love to.

We go upstairs, to her room, and start watching the first "Resident Evil" movie. This is awesome. I'm really happy that the guys let me come. I didn't think they would, being that I told Sam to fuck off, this morning. It was his fault, though. I mean, he really had the audacity to come into my room and wake me up, because "You have school, Jayla". Ok? And? I'm home schooled. I can be a few hours late. It wouldn't matter, as long as I got the work done. So let me sleep. I told him to fuck off, then we had an argument, I almost got spanked, and I ended up getting out of bed because Sam was getting on my nerves. I don't think he told Dean about it, because if he did, I wouldn't be at Taylor's house right now. I'd probably be in my room, pissed off because the guys are becoming super strict.