Chapter 9

9: Little Stupid Head
Her older brother wanted to hear stories about school.

Lin Miao felt troubled; there wasn't anything fun at school.

"School isn't fun." Lin Miao deliberately said, "The teacher is very mean, they would make me stand whenever I'm late but they won't do that to other students who were late."

The Young Master's beautiful brows furrowed, "Outrageous."

Lin Miao nodded in agreement, "Yes, super outrageous."

Her mom had great expectations for her, so she never told this to her mom.

Also, more importantly, once during Teacher's Day, many of her classmates had bought presents for the teacher. Lin Miao gifted the teacher smoked bacon from her mom and the teacher laughed at it in front of the class. Lin Miao didn't like the teacher at all, she was completely different from the good teachers mentioned in textbooks.

She didn't want her mom to know this either. However, it was different for the Young Master, he couldn't go to school. It was a good thing to be unable to go to school, Lin Miao thought.

So, she was willing to tell anything to him.

"My classmates are horrible as well." Lin Miao continued, "I even fought with them because they were pulling on my hair."

Lin Miao felt that she was overpowered, smart and overpowered. "Then, I made them cry."

The Young Master couldn't help but laugh imagining her that haughty.

Lin Miao continued to brag, "When the teacher came in, I cried even louder than them, so then the teacher didn't penalise me. "

She was so clever at that time.

The Young Master patted her proud head. "Mm, Shuishui is very clever."

"It was all because of experience." Lin Miao responded shyly.

It was about time to sleep, Lin Miao yawned and helped the Young Master back onto his bed. She then tucked him in, trying to imitate her mother. "Good night Gege, I'll wake you tomorrow."

She slipped out without giving him a chance to show opposition.

Like a fish returning into water.

The Young Master looked towards the doorway and quickly fell asleep.

The next day, Lin Miao woke up early in the morning and happily waited for breakfast.

The Young Master had a health checkup after breakfast.

Lin Miao didn't hear the doctor say there were any problems, so she let out a breath of relief. This also means that they don't have to sleep so early and can chat.

Grandma goes to the temple every morning after breakfast and only returns during the afternoon.

So, the housekeeper was basically the one in charge of the house.

The housekeeper didn't care for her much, but he was belligerent to everyone else, so she was still intimidated by him.

The Young Master's room was the quietest, so Lin Miao went to his room during the day.

During the evening, Lin Miao immediately noticed that the atmosphere wasn't quite right after descending the stairs. Then, she saw the Master, whom she met on her first day here.

He also saw Lin Miao and patted her, "Shuishui, are you used to living here?"

Lin Miao felt very cordial seeing him because he was the one who brought her here, "I'm used to it."