Chapter 98

98: Fight Poison With Poison

Lin Miao quietly finished her yoghurt, and then also drank the bottle she originally bought for Yu Jingxuan.

But even after finishing both bottles, she couldn't calm herself. It felt as if... Yu Jingxuan was still kissing her.

In the afternoon, Lin Miao was on the big balcony, studying history and politics under the breeze.

However, she could still only think of the kiss at noon. Yu Jingxuan's face before her, the sensation on her lips, she couldn't forget any of it.

It was affecting her too much. Lin Miao rubbed her temples. She seemed to be forgetting what she had just read.

No wonder all schools disapproved of premature relationships. They were all so detrimental. Even though their relationship didn't count as premature, and they had been together for three years, if you add all their interactions with each other up, it likely wouldn't even amount to a month.

Because of that, she was panicking.

She was reading on the balcony, but she couldn't focus anymore. It felt as if she had a cat in her heart, always scratching something.

Then, she looked at Yu Jingxuan, and found him concentrating on his laptop, seemingly not distracted at all.

Lin Miao was envious. She also wanted to be able to focus, but it was so hard.

However, in reality, Lin Miao didn't know all the thundering waves Yu Jingxuan hid under his calm appearance.

Lin Miao's brows were furrowed when they left. Her unsettled heart became worried that her thoughts would interfere with studying and her exams.

Leading Lin Miao up to the car by her hand, Yu Jingxuan noticed her distracted composure, so he asked seriously, "Did you not like it when I kissed you this afternoon?"

Hearing the words "kissed you", the feelings she struggled to suppress immediately came back to her.

Lin Miao was an athlete, she preferred to concentrate on one thing at a time. The success she enjoyed over these years was good evidence that her mindset was correct.

Lin Miao quickly clarified, "It's not that I didn't like it."

Of course she didn't dislike him... kissing. She wasn't stupid, she could distinguish excitement from other emotions.

It was just that it affected her studies too much.

Lin Miao looked at Yu Jingxuan, who was becoming ever so dazzling. It's all because he's so pretty! Or else it wouldn't have this much of an effect.

Lin Miao couldn't help imitating what Yu Jingxuan did during the day. She closed in on him, connecting with his lips.

Her heart was fluttering again, as if it was going to jump out of her throat. Her entire body felt hot.

But, Lin Miao felt... that it was a bit better than this afternoon.

So, she pulled herself back and repeated. It seemed like she was getting used to it, so the more she did it, the less impact it would have on her heart.

Yu Jingxuan froze, and when Lin Miao pulled back again, he held the back of her head. She couldn't kiss like a dragonfly skimming the water anymore.

After a deep, long kiss.

Lin Miao felt tired, lying on Yu Jingxuan's shoulders, thinking that it... worked.

At least her mind wasn't as messy as before.