Epilogue 2

Newborn

Lin Miao would vomit out anything she ate. She would even feel like throwing up when she smelled food from other people's houses on the way to school.

Yu Jingxuan was deeply concerned, so he excused Lin Miao from school and moved houses. He never lacked money and only lived near campus because it was more convenient for him to go to school before.

They moved into a detached villa in another neighbourhood. Now, they wouldn't have to worry about her smelling other people's cooking again.

Yu Jingxuan was also worried that Lin Miao might feel down being stuck at home all day, so he stayed home with her the entire time. He decided to teach her how to draw as she was always envious of his abilities.

The two slowly drew everything from their positive test results. They would capture all their interesting moments in their sketches as a potential present for the kid later.

Lin Miao looked at her drawing, and then Yu Jingxuan's...

She then brushed her stomach, saying seriously, "Baby, when it comes to drawing, you have to learn from your dad, not your mom, okay?"

Yu Jingxuan laughed at her tone in combination with how heartwarming he felt when she referred to them as 'dad' and 'mom.'

He didn't understand well before, but it became more obvious why so many parents wanted a child. It gave off immense satisfaction.

Yu Jingxuan couldn't hold the truth from his parents forever. After Lin Miao's morning sickness stopped, Yu Jingxuan finally told them how Lin Miao was pregnant.

It came as a surprise, as both Lin Miao's and Yu Jingxuan's parents thought that they would never have a child in their lives as they were so determined against it. The sudden announcement made both sides so excited that they couldn't sleep at night.

They all came early the next morning.

Yu Jingxuan told them in advance to not scare Lin Miao and just try to share their advice as calmly as possible, as she was under a lot of pressure being a mother.

Yu Jingxuan's mother: "..." There really wasn't much experience, you were a spontaneous decision.

On the other side, Lin Miao's mother was the complete opposite, and said everything from diet to clothing. It made Yu Jingxuan's mother a lot more awkward, having just realized that she wasn't a qualified mother in this area.

Yu Jingxuan didn't mind who was speaking and just wrote everything down.

The netizens soon also received news of this. Someone had taken a picture of them when Lin Miao went to prenatal care.

They still had many longtime fans, even though none of them liked to share pictures, so many people recognized them that they didn't even need to take pictures themselves.

From childhood sweethearts to marrying and pregnancy, it accompanied many people in their prime years.

When they saw the picture of Lin Miao going to prenatal care, it made a lot of people feel like 'the day has finally come.'

So, the netizens began discussing again how their child must inherit the father's genius, the mother's athleticism, and any beautiful appearance.

Then, some informed netizens said that Yu Jingxuan moved and took months off work due to Lin Miao's severe morning sickness.

Many netizens were confused about the relationship between the two things.

The informed netizens, who were the people in the university, explained how it was because Lin Miao would feel like vomiting even from their neighbour's cuisine.