Chapter 67

67: The Mythical Fangirling

Lin Miao had never been someone who could keep a lot to herself. After a bit of hesitation, she could no longer resist asking the Young Master: "Gege, has anyone written a love letter to you?"

Meanwhile, the Young Master had just stepped out of his shower and was drying his hair with a towel. Reading the message, his hand with the towel paused on top of his head. It wasn't because of the content of the message, but rather the reason why Lin Miao was asking him this.

No one bothered to do anything as complicated as writing letters to him. It was mostly messaging him, or confessing to him in person.

He rejected all of them.

So, the Young Master replied, "No, what's up?"

Immediately after, he felt endangered. Without waiting for a response, he followed up his message, "Have you?"

He already had an answer in his mind when he sent the text. If she hadn't, why would Lin Miao suddenly ask this question?

Lin Miao was pretty, and she was also one of the top athletes in her team. Since she probably had many teammates her age, how could no one have affection for her?

Furthermore, Lin Miao didn't use her phone often, so love letters were actually a possibility.

The Young Master visualized the scene of a badminton player her age handing her a love letter, panicking.

He suddenly felt a bit of unreasonable anger towards himself.

Then, he heard a notification ring.

Lin Miao: "I have, but I knew what he really wanted the moment I saw it. He just wanted to practice badminton with me. Gege will definitely receive these letters in the future as well, you need to find their real intentions." I have to share my experience with Gege, so that he won't be swindled.

The irate Young Master instantaneously burst into tears and laughter. He was also gratified and assured, feeling that the entire team was safe, as they all just wanted to practice badminton with her.

So he replied, "What type of love letter isn't deceitful?"

"I don't know." Lin Miao had no more experience in this.

The Young Master: "..." His dunderheaded girl.

After her birthday, Lin Miao returned to her sports school.

Tan Jing welcomed Lin Miao back with a late birthday present. She gave her a rainbow-coloured bracelet she made herself.

Lin Miao joyously put on the bracelet around her wrist and continued practicing as usual.

Due to the upcoming Olympics, there were occasional visits from reporters. However, since Lin Miao didn't feel very comfortable with them, her coach didn't compel her to talk to them.

Because of this, the brother Shui fans didn't get a single update from her for many months.

Mu Qingqing didn't think that she liked Lin Miao, but she still followed the feeds related to her. She didn't receive any updates, so she thought that Lin Miao wouldn't compete with her for resources.

She had received an offer for a highschool life drama, so her popularity will rise slowly but surely.

Mu Qingqing wanted to visit the Yu family, but they never accepted her. Then, she found a rare opportunity and met the Young Master's mother at a banquet.

She studied the still glamorous woman with her eyes. She remained the spotlight wherever she went. Mu Qingqing's heart was filled with envy. One day, she thought, I will also be where she is.