Chapter 63

63: Accidentally Getting Famous

The next day, Lin Miao resumed practice with her team. Of course, this meant she’s back to competing in various tournaments.

It was habitual for Lin Miao. It was interesting to her, and she was pumped for it!

Tan Jing had been performing well in singles, but the team started training her in doubles.

Tan Jing held no objections, commenting to Lin Miao, “Women’s doubles are great. I won’t come across you in any tournaments from now on.”

Their skill levels were about even when they were young, but the gap only increased as they aged. Tan Jing still wanted a world championship of her own, and the best way for her to do that was to avoid brother Shui.

Even though Lin Miao was the most humble person on Earth, Tan Jing thought that she was truly undefeatable.

Lin Miao was the type in legends: someone who was gifted yet still tried harder than anyone else, but most importantly, she also had a good mindset.

Despite the change, their relationship remained unaffected.

During this time, the badminton team accepted an invitation to act in a PSA. The production team planned for it to be released around the New Year, and wanted two girls to take part in the video.

The team agreed for Lin Miao and Tan Jing to go without much hesitation. The two were pretty, and the coach thought that they brought pleasure simply through their existence. It was perfect for them to show up in a video going out around the New Year.

Lin Miao and Tan Jing didn’t know much about the PSA, but they listened and followed the instructions of their team and finished their tasks as demanded.

Tan Jing was ecstatic when they came back. “Brother Shui, we’re gonna be famous! We’re gonna be on TV!”

However, they hadn’t become famous yet when the Young Master suddenly did.

This was what happened:

The Young Master’s mother taught a film class, and one of her students wrote a movie script advocating for environmental conservation. She thought the plot was pretty good, so she invested some money to produce the film.

The main actor was easy to find: they found someone in the class.

However, one of the side characters caused a headache. Even though the character didn’t have many scenes and only made two appearances, he added a special touch, and would easily ruin the film if the wrong person was chosen.

There were many handsome actors in the entertainment circle, and a handful with pure aesthetics.

But, it was extremely difficult to find the type that had the air of unconscious handsomeness around them that the plot called for.

In the Young Master’s mother’s words, they were all handsome, and they all knew it. After all, these actors were praised from their childhood. Beauty and handsomeness were scarce resources, after all.

To be honest, they were even more rare than gorgeous actresses.

So, it caused the male actors to not only be aware, but also carry around the look of “Look at me! Isn’t my face handsome, my nose, my entire body? Aren't you attracted to me?”

The Young Master’s mother was still pondering this problem when she saw the Young Master, who had just arrived home.

Her eyes lit up. Isn’t this unconscious handsomeness? He’s also surrounded by an air of elegance! As much as you want!