Chapter 45

45: Forever Together

Lin Miao returned to the home screen after learning how to text and call on her smartphone.

It was originally the Young Master's smartphone, and he had arranged all the app icons to the corners so as to not cover the wallpaper.

Lin Miao was met with a picture of her smiling under the sunshine.

The longer Lin Miao stared at the screen, the prettier she felt; the picture didn't even look like her.

She fell in love with it.

The sun, the dogs, and the garden. Lin Miao was unsure of how she possessed such a beautiful smile then!

"Gege, you're right, I do also look pretty." Lin Miao laughed, her eyebrows curving into crescents.

Now, the Young Master affirmed with confidence, "Yes, that's why I took you as my wallpaper."

"Mhm, I also want to set myself as my wallpaper." She was overjoyed by how pretty she looked.

The Young Master set the wallpaper on his new phone, and then moved all the apps to the corners to show the picture.

An idea sparked in Lin Miao's head. "Gege, let me take a picture of you!"

The Young Master taught her how to take pictures.

Lin Miao proceeded to snap photos of the Young Master as she spoke, "So that I could look at them when I miss you during my competitions."

The Young Master paused, then erupted with happiness..

Lin Miao continued to take photos, looking professional.

Looking at her older brother's picture, Lin Miao asked him, "Gege, can I switch it to this?"

She didn't know how to change wallpapers, so she asked her older brother how to change it to the picture of him.

The roots of the Young Master's ears reddened before turning to teach her.

"Gege still looks the best." Lin Miao said, "I definitely won't lose my phone after this."

Lin Miao was looking at the person on her phone screen with her hand to her chin when she spoke.

The Young Master didn't know what to do with his heart. It was jumping all over the place even though Lin Miao had been staring at her phone and not him.

Fortunately, the two still remembered their main objective for the day.

They were here to buy presents for Lin Miao's family.

The two strode around the mall finding the perfect gifts. They bought Lin Miao's father a massage chair, since he always complained about his waist feeling sore and his back pain. They purchased a necklace for her mother, and a study tablet for her younger brother.

Apart from the massage chair, the two carried the rest of the presents.

They proceeded to buy candy.

They ended up with around 2.5 to 3 kilograms for all of Lin Miao's friends in the village.

The Young Master thought for a moment. "Let's get them some books as well."

Lin Miao had developed an affinity with studying, so she naturally supported her older brother. The Young Master picked out a pile of storybooks, all with positive energy, and some workbooks.

The Young Master paid for those items.

The Young Master remembered that there was a school in Lin Miao's village. He didn't want her to have to carry all of the books back.