Chapter 44

44: That Girl

There were many people at the zoo. Holding Lin Miao's hand, the Young Master headed towards the tiger exhibit. Lin Miao had a soft spot for tigers, so it was their first destination.

It was typical for her to skip around when she was happy. Like a child, it was as if her ecstatic heart didn't allow for her to step firmly on the ground.

The Young Master had longer legs, so he was still able to walk alongside the skipping Lin Miao.

"You like tigers this much?" The Young Master asked.

Lin Miao nodded.

There were many children around them, each observing the various displays.

When they finally got to the exhibit, Lin Miao's eyes lit up the moment she saw the tigers. Like the other kids in the area, she felt an urge to clap her hands together because of the excitement.

Coincidentally, Lin Ye's group was also at the exhibit. Despite having split up earlier, their paths still intersected again in this giant zoo.

The pair's beauty made them stand out from the crowd, causing everyone's attention to turn towards them upon arriving.

Lin Ye liked Mu Qingqing, who was beside him. When he saw her eyes fixated on the two looking at the tigers, his intentions of reconvening with the Young Master immediately disappeared.

Luckily, there were many people in between them. The Young Master was explaining things to his younger sister. Since she was a bit shorter than him, they were both oblivious of Lin Ye's presence.

"Come, let's not play with the man with a younger sister. Even if we go over, he'd only go from offline to invisible mode."

Mostly everyone laughed at him referring to the Young Master being in invisible mode.

However, many of the girls looked towards that direction.

Mu Qingqing couldn't resist staring at the Young Master and then at the girl next to him a few more times. How could she be his sister by blood? The Young Master had been seven years old when she visited, and he was alone without a sister then.

Mu Qingqing thought for a moment and realized that the girl was probably sent to accompany him later on.

Seeing their fine relationship, she felt disappointed. She had met the Young Master earlier.

So, she pulled Lin Ye's arm, "Yu Jingxuan's sister looks pretty cute, can you tell me more about her? Oh, also, didn't you say that she's an athlete? At such a young age?"

"Athletes start training from childhood." He had followed the Young Master to many of Lin Miao's tournaments, so he naturally knew a bit more.

"His sister only looks cute. She fights like a shark on the field." Lin Ye commented, "She's playing in international tournaments."

Mu Qingqing looked back at Lin Miao's hair. No wonder her hair's so short and she isn't dressed up. Not like a girl at all.

Lin Ye didn't know Mu Qingqing's intentions, so he continued, "You know, Yu Jingxuan pampers his sister to a whole new level. His sister had once come to my school for him with a pink princess backpack.Yu Jingxuan took it from her and threw it over his shoulder to carry for her."

Hearing this, the jealousy inside Mu Qingqing grew.

Meanwhile, after seeing the tigers, the Young Master and Lin Miao went to see the lions before leaving the zoo.

They heard someone calling the Young Master's name just as they exited.

The two turned around and saw a young girl running towards them, her cheeks rosy. She had delicate white skin and looked pretty in her long wool coat.