Descriptions

Civilian name: Tommy Danger Innit Underscore
Vigilante name: Mimic
Age: 16
Quirk: Blood Replication
Quirk description: When he consumes a persons blood he can replicate their Quirk. He can both hold and use multiple Quirks at once but he can only store each Quirk for a few hours after that he needs to drink more of the persons blood to use their Quirk again. The drawbacks are the drawbacks of the Quirk he is currently using. The Quirk also gives him a natural attraction to blood.
Avian: Yes
Hybrid: No
Wing description: Parrot wings. His wings start out as a dark red then fade to blue with yellow tips and his tail feather starts out dark blue and fades to red with bits of green. feathers mixed in.
Family: Recently adopted and now lives with his two roommates Tubbo Underscore and Ranboo Underscore who are both 18 and married being Tommy's legal guardians.
Genral Appearance: Dirty blonde hair with a white streak, dark blue eyes, 5'8 feet tall, thin bodybuild, middle length hair.
Vigilante Appearance: Plain white tee-shirt with a light red hoodie underneath, dark glasses and a gas mask which includes a voice changer. Light blue ripped jeans and plain black shoes, with a sword on his back and pouchs on his belt that hold supplies.
Civilian Job: Small café
Other: Parrot Hybrids are fairly common so Tommy doesn't need to hide his wings at all Avians with Parrot wings are extremely rare however. Because of this in his files Tubbo hacked them so he was known as a Parrot Hybrid instead of an Avian.
(Gacha version of his Vigilante outfit)

Civilian Name: Tubbo UnderscoreVigilante Name: PyroAge: 18Quirk: Pyro TelekinesisQuirk Description: His Quirk allows him to create large amounts of fire and control both their shape and heat to his liking

Vigilante Name: Pyro
Age: 18
Quirk: Pyro Telekinesis
Quirk Description: His Quirk allows him to create large amounts of fire and control both their shape and heat to his liking. His Quirk's drawback is a splitting headache if he is controlling his fire for to long.
Avian: No
Hybrid: Yes
Hybrid Description: He is a goat Hybrid he has large horns and a tail. His type of hybrid also gives him more natural strength.
Family: Husband Ranboo Underscore and recently adopted child Tommy Danger Innit Underscore
Genral Appearance: Bleached hair with overgrown brown roots, light blue eyes with yellow outlines, 5'3 feet tall, bulky bodybuild, middle length hair.
Vigilante Appearance: (Idk really know how to explain his costume but here's it's gacha form TuT)

Civilian Job: Coder/ Game DisignerOther: Goat hybrids aren't uncommon either so Tubbo doesn't necessarily need to hide his goat counterparts but he still does just to be safe

Other: Goat hybrids aren't uncommon either so Tubbo doesn't necessarily need to hide his goat counterparts but he still does just to be safe.

Civilian Name: Ranboo Underscore
Vigilante Name: Void
Age: 18
Quirk: Teleportation
Quirk Description: His Quirk allows him to teleport himself and anyone how is touching him. He can also create things called enderpearls out of thin air which other people can use at anytime. His Quirks drawback in not being able to teleport over 5 miles.
Avian: No
Hybrid: Yes
Hybrid Description: He is half enderman half Farland enderman. This is where he gets his ability to teleport himself his Quirk is creating enderpearls and teleporting others. His type of Hybrid gives him a black and white tail and two extremely small wings that are essentially useless.
General Appearance: Split colored hair half black, half white. He has one red eye, one green eye, and fairly pale skin. 6'8 feet tall, thin bodybuild, short length hair.
Vigilante Appearance: Nearly fully black clothes and an even darker vail going over his already black face cover which also has a voice changer in it.
(Gacha form of his Vigilante outfit)

Civilian Job: ChefOther: Ranboo doesn't feel the need to hide his Hybrid counterparts since he is rarely seen

Civilian Job: Chef
Other: Ranboo doesn't feel the need to hide his Hybrid counterparts since he is rarely seen. He mostly just stays off to the side and teleporting in to grab Tommy or Tubbo when they need him.

Techno, Will, and Phil are all heroes so I'm just gonna do Quick explanations for them.

Civilian Name: Philza Minecraft
Hero Name: Crow
Hero Rank: #2 hero
Family: Willbur Soot Minecraft, Techno Blade Minecraft, Fundy Minecraft.
Age: 46
Quirk: Zoom
Quirk Description: Allows him to basically use his eyes as binoculars but ten times stronger.
Avian: Yes
Hybrid: No
Wing Description: Dark grey, nearly black wings that resemble a crow.

Civilian Name: Willbur Soot Minecraft
Hero Name: Siren
Hero Rank: #3 Hero
Family: Philza Minecraft, Techno Blade Minecraft, Fundy Minecraft.
Age: 22
Quirk: Sirens Voice
Quirk Description: Allows him to be very convincing and occasionally able to outright control people.
Avian: Yes
Hybrid: No
Wing Description: Black and grey similar to his father's his wings however are unusable now after a villain attack a few years back when he was still a hero in training under his father so his wings are now shredded and he prefers to hide them.

Civilian Name: Techno Blade Minecraft
Hero Name: Blade
Hero Rank: #1 Hero
Family: Philza Minecraft, Willbur Soot Minecraft, Fundy Minecraft.
Age: 25
Quirk: Enhancement
Quirk Description: Almost everything is enhanced, his speed, his strength, his durability, his pain tolerance, his eye sight, his hearing, ect.
Avian: No
Hybrid: Yes
Hybrid Description: He is a Piglin Hybrid, This gives him even more natural strength and heat resistance. He also had a natural attraction to gold items.

These were the main descriptions you'll need the others and smaller details you'll figure out as you read. ^>^ enjoy!