15- Trouble Again

<Techno's POV>
<TW: cussing>

The movie was just beginning to end when I heard the phone ringing from Tommy's office. Looking over I saw the three were passed out.

I sighed and got up stretching as I did so. I speed-walked into Tommy's office and quickly picked up the phone.

"Hello?!" A panicked voice yelled from the other end.

"Hi can you tell me what's wrong?" I asked in a monotone voice.

"Oh thank XD! I work at the company that builds the tech for the heros! Conocybe, Nightmare, and Flame are attacking the building!" They squealed, obviously terrified.

Shit.

"God dammit ok stay calm and find somewhere to hide heros will be on their way soon." I growled into the phone in annoyance.

I ran out of the room and shook Phil awake.

"Crow c'mon Nightmare, Flame, and Conocybe are attacking that place that makes our tech." I explained.

Phil woke up instantly and grunted in frustration. He checked his phone for the time. 11:15 am. He reached over and woke up Tommy and Wilbur.

"Siren there's a villian attack we gotta go, Tommy you also have to leave for the café your shift starts in a little bit." Phil said quickly while getting up.

Tommy grumbled and rolled over still half asleep and Wilbur groaned in annoyance and slowly stood up. Tommy finally got to and felt around for his phone.

<Tommy's POV>

I woke up when Crow said my shift started soon and felt around for my phone hoping that wasn't true since I was still half asleep. I soon found my phone wasn't there and realized I must have left it in my office.

I groaned and pulled myself out of Crow's nest and stretched my wings sighing when they made a satisfying pop. I quickly ran my hands through them fixing the out-of-place feathers and got an approving look from Crow.

I then ran into my office and looked around for my phone. I pulled open a Drawer and found it but when I snatched it up I noticed the file it was on top of. Nightmare.

That might be useful.

I grabbed that too and carefully folded it and stuffed it into the backpack I had brought with me. I grabbed my earbuds and plugged them into my phone.

As I went to turn on my music I realized that Crow was right and my shift at the Café did start soon. I just clicked a random one of my Playlists and stuffed my phone into my pocket.

After that I ran out the door and waved a quick goodbye to Crow, who was the only one I could see at the moment. Not wanting to be late I just threw open a window and hopped out instead of taking the elevator.

I barely allowed myself to free fall and quickly flung out my wings catching the wind and gliding towards Snowchester which was the part of the city the café was in.

(Good time to mention the city they are in is gonna be called L'manburg and the different places in the city are just gonna be named after other places from the SMP)

It took me about 30 minutes of flying to reach the café. I nearly collapsed from the exhaustion in my wings when I landed. I stumbled into the café and was greeted by Purpled.

"Wow. You? Early!? I must be dreaming! Your shift doesn't start until noon! It's still 11:50!" Purpled mocked.

"Oh shut up Purpled I'm only like 10 minutes early, just let me behind the counter and get me caught up on orders." I grumbled, too tired to deal with this.

He chuckled and lifted the little wooden thing that cut people off from the back of the counter. After I joined him he caught me up. There were a few orders from people who ordered breakfast food last second before we stopped serving it.

I helped him finish up those orders and the new ones until Foolish got there. He greeted me and said bye to Purpled who practically threw his apron at him while running out the door.

Weird.

I decided to ask Foolish about the weird behavior since Purpled usually left after me when Foolish was here.

"He always like that?" I asked.

"Hm? Oh, Purpled? Yea he's always in a huge rush on his way out. No clue why but it doesn't really matter anyway." Foolish answered while waving his hand nonchalantly to show it wasn't a big deal.

With Foolish's words of reassurance, I decided to just ignore it. Foolish had a really weird system for taking and making orders that I didn't understand in the slightest, so I had that to focus on right now anyway.

His system was infact SO weird I couldn't figure it out at all, so eventually, me and him settled for something that was similar to me and Purpled's system.

I took the orders and delivered them, and Foolish made the orders by himself unless there were too many and he needed help. So far that had been working. I hadn't even needed to help Foolish.

He was usually able to keep up since he normally did this on his own without having someone to take and deliver orders for him. I think it was just because he had Telekinesis he might as well have had three other people helping him.

It was fairly normal the 30 minutes I'd been there and nothing had happened, until the T.V. changed from a cartoon we had put on for a kid, (who had already left with their parents) to the breaking news channel.

I looked up when I heard the words blare out from the T.V.

"Breaking news!"

The first thing my mind registered was the total destruction on the screen. There was fire everywhere and Pillars of rock were erupting from the ground nearly impaling a hero who got to close for a moment.

The next thing I registered was the people on the screen. The Dream team, the SBI, Friend, Spellbind, Angora, the Dap duo, Mender, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Captain.

Obviously Tubbo and Ranboo were there as Pyro and Void, but the instant my eyes landed on them I cringed. Ranboo was bleeding from his forehead and looked like he was unconscious.

Captain was holding up upright and using her powers to protect her and him from the flames by creating a water shield. Tubbo on the other hand was currently a few feet away using his powers in a feeble attempt to keep the fire from spreading.

I drew in a sharp breath when I saw Tubbo almost get hit from behind by a low-ranking villain before Captain saved him last second by blasting the villain away with a powerful jet of water.

I have to go help them!!!

(Ello peeps! I decided the story was getting to bland so we've got some drama coming up! ^D^ ALSO 2.5K READS GUYS?! HOLY CRAP TY!)