1- A Normal Day

Tommy had been in many different homes before meeting Ranboo and Tubbo. When he did they very quickly became his best friends. And Tommy swore with his life that he would protect them.

After a few years together Tubbo and Ranboo both turned 18 and got married. After that they adopted me. Tubbo had a job as a Game Disigner and Ranboo worked as a chef.

Ranboo and Tubbo said because he wasn't a legal adult Tommy didn't need to help with bills buy he still got a job at a nearby Café anyway so he could pitch in every once and awhile anyway.

Today was no different then his usual schedule. He woke up hung out with Ranboo and Tubbo till his shift started around 9 and walked down the street from the apartment to the café.

The café was owned by BadBoyHalo and Puffy. It was a fairly popular place and Tommy had the morning shift meaning it was always busy since people were getting their morning coffee's.

Once the café came into view Tommy was relatively calmed by it's warm color ascetic. The outside was a nice tan color with some warm oranges and brown.

Walking inside he was greeted by Purpled and the familiar smell of Pumpkin Spice since it was fall time.

Purpled and Tommy both had the morning shift then Foolish Puffy's son would arrive for the lunch shift where he and Purpled would stay and help out for a bit till their shifts fully ended.

Today again was no different as Purpled tossed Tommy his apron from the other side of the counter and asked him to flip the sign to open. He did as he asked and went to join him behind the counter.

It wasn't long until Tommy heard the chime of the bell attached to the door and the first customer walked in.

<Tommy's POV>

"Hello?" The man asked.

He had soft looking blond hair and sharp red eyes.

"Hello what can I help you with today!" I asked leaning on the counter a bit as I talked to the man with a slightly forced smile.

My wings and ears were probably giving me away though since they were drooping with my tiredness.

He ordered a Pumpkin Spice flavored drink and a bagle. After telling him his total he payed and walked to a random table. I walked through the room to where Purpled was sitting on his phone.

"Hey we got an order." I told to him while handing him the piece of paper with the order.

Purpled nodded snatching the paper and starting on the drink. I started on the bagle until I heard the door chime again. Seeing Purpled was done with the drink I told him to finish the bagle and went to take the new persons order.

What I didn't expect was to see a two heros. Especially not the #3 Hero and his son who was a hero in training.

I stumbled a bit when I saw them. They hadn't seen me yet so I booked it back to the kitchen.

"Purpled!" I whisper yelled.

"What?" He asked.

"The number three fricking Hero and his son are here! Right! Now!" I finished in a loud whisper.

"What?!" He whisper yelled back.

Me and Purpled argued back for a bit until he shoved towards the door where Siren, and Sneak saw me.

"Hello!" Siren greeted happily.

I silently cursed Purpled and walked to the counter with my both happiest and most forced, smile. Siren didn't seem to notice but I think Sneak did.

I also saw him glance at my wings. I knew since he was a hero he probably didn't have any bad intentions but but I still instinctively pulled my wings up higher and pressed them to my back.

This I think Siren noticed.

No shiz he noticed he used to be an Avian he knows what wing movements mean.

Siren then started to talk in both a happy and calming voice which I think might have been an effect of his power but decided not to question it as my wings relaxed.

"Can I get a Mixed berry smoothie and Sneak here will have a hot chocolate."

"I'm not a little kid dad!" Sneak snarled his fox ears flattening and tail swishing.

"Buuuut you still like hot chocolate." Siren said in a joking tone.

Sneak huffed the fur on his ears and tail bristling, but stayed quite. I nearly laughed at the conversation but thought better of it, instead asking,

"Is that all?"

Siren nodded and I scribbled down the order telling Siren his total. Siren payed and left a tip in the jar while walking away to an outside table to wait. Sneak followed him but not before sending me one more curious look.

I ran to the kitchen and nearly threw the paper at Purpled. Purpled looked at the paper and started making the drinks pointing to the first guys finished order.

I picked up the warm drink and still hot bagle bringing them to the guy who was sitting next to the window. After handing him his order and getting a thanks I walked back to the kitchen to see Purpled working on the smoothie but a finished Hot chocolate.

I took the Hot chocolate and walked outside into the cold. I could see the steam coming off the drink and I could see my own breath too and was glad that Tubbo had forced me to wear my thick hoodie.

I handed Sneak his drink and told Siren his will be done in a bit and walked back into the café. Speaking of Siren's drink as soon as I walked into the kitchen Purpled shoved it in my hands causing me to nearly spill it.

As I walked outside using my hoodie sleeves to hold Siren's smoothie I wondered why he would want something so cold when it was freezing outside.

Either way I handed Siren his drink and walked back inside the café.

(New book? First DSMP fanfic?! 😎 about to hate myself because I have three books to update?! 🥲👍 1028 words TnT)