17- escape

<Tommy's POV>
<TW: cussing, violence, blood, disassociating, (Kinda?) Injury>

Tubbo staggered but was able to stay upright. I caught myself with my wings only being flung back a few feet before being able to stand against the wind. Captain, however, wasn't as lucky. Because she was carrying Ranboo, the added weight caused her to fall to her feet, Ranboo falling with her.

"Shit, it's Thunder!" Tubbo growled.

Thunder ran towards us.

"Well, well, well! Wha'do we got here?! Good to see ya, Captain! It's been a while! Wow! Thanks for bringing your sidekick, Pyro! now I get to meet, THE Mimic in person! And what'a bout you Void? Can't teleport? Aw, that's too bad! That'll make this fight so much more boring! I mean, Nightmare did say we could kill whoever we wanted!" Thunder rambled.

I sped-walked forward and stood in front of Tubbo in a defensive stance. By defensive stance, I mean I flared out my wings to make myself look more intimidating and held up my sword, ready to attack.

He gave me an un-amused look. He lifted his hand, and I felt to wind start to pick up. I realized he was gonna try to knock us away again and stopped him. Meaning I used the Telekinesis Quirk I grabbed earlier and made his hand fall to his side.

He yelped in surprise, and I used the Quirk to restrain his movements. I realized something while holding him up.

Blood is a liquid... does that mean I can control it...?

I dropped my sword and instead faced that hand towards Thunder. After a moment of concentration I felt something change. I could feel it. I could sense the blood as it moved through Thunder's vains.

I clenched my hand into a fist and I could sense the blood flow stop around his neck. He began to struggle for consciousness as I just stared at him while continuing to do it. I was no longer aware of what I was doing.

My body acted of its own accord. My fist clenched tighter, and I saw Thunder's eyes flutter, though for some odd reason it seemed blurry like it my vision had glazed over. Suddenly, an odd silence overtook me. It was as though someone had wrapped my brain in a thick blanket of fog.

I could no longer hear the battle going on around us. I could no longer feel the slight shaking in the ground. (which had been happening as a cause of Angora and Slimecicle fighting) I could no longer smell the smoke or fire. I couldn't even smell the blood from the many wounds caused by the battle.

Everything but Thunder in front of me blurred out. Suddenly, however, the entire moment came to a screeching stop as my attention snapped away from Thunder because someone tackled me. I fell to my side, and the Quirks released Thunder, who fell to the ground as well, only he was a coughing mess.

I snapped my head in the direction of whoever shoved me, ready to fight, but was only able to make a bewildered expression as I came face to face with Captain. She just looked... sad.. worried mabye, but definitely sad.

I would have yelled out in anger or surprise, but I was to out of it from what just happened. I didn't know what that was, but what I did know was that whatever it was had deeply disturbed me, and I was, not. Going to try it again.

Ranboo stumbled upwards and grabbed my hand. Everyone else instantly understood the silent message and ran forward, grabbing on as well. As the world spun, I saw Thunder struggle upwards.

Suddenly, there was the sound of strong winds, the smell of rainclouds, and a flash of bright light. The spinning skidded to a halt, and our apartment appeared.

I was stunned for a moment when, instead of the smell of Ramen hitting my nose like usual when I entered the apartment, I instead was blasted with the smell of burning flesh.

I was pulled to the ground when everyone else collapsed. Whipping my head around, I saw their clothes were all blackened. I noticed mine were as well, but I couldn't feel any pain.

Though through my senses, I could tell that Friend's quirk had activated, so it may have been that. After my moment of shock was over, I actually took in the scene before me. Tubbos injuries were the most noticeable.

Mainly because he let out a sharp yell of pain. Looking over, Ranboo seemed to be unconscious even though I couldn't see his face. Captain was leaning against one of the stools by the kitchen counter.

The bottom half of her mask had fallen, and I could see how she was clenching her teeth, with one arm hanging limply and the other holding it tightly.

"SHIT THAT FUCKING HURTS!" Tubbo cussed at the top of his lungs while clawing at his eye cover.

I gave a sharp gasp once he got it off, and I could see the blackened skin that was starting to peel around his tight eye.

"What the fuck happened?!" I yelled.

Captain pulled off her left shoulder pad, but even before she did that, I could see the charred skin that ran down her whole arm.

Captain hissed in pain but answered my question.

"To put it simply, Thunder stayed true to his name."

I was stunned for a moment as I processed her words.

"Shit!" I growled as I pulled Ranboo upwards and carried him to the couch.

I checked for his pulse and was relieved when I felt it. (Even if it was rather faint) I then pulled off his bennie, veil, mask, eye cover, and hoodie.

He was unconscious as I had suspected, but I was worried when I still couldn't see the damage. I pulled off his shirt (SAY IT WITH ME KIDS, THIS. IS. NOT. A. SHIP)

I had to resist the urge to throw up when I saw that Ranboo's entire chest was almost entirely burned and peeling.

(HELLOOOOO!!! IM BACK EVERYONE!!!! I'M GOING TO TRY TO GIVE YOU GUYS MULTIPLE UPDATES TO MAKE UP FOR THE TIME I WENT ON MY BREAK! I'M SO SORRY!!!)