!Update! ⚠️!IMPORTANT!⚠️

I'm so sorry for the lack of an update despite promising one soon! It's been a while since my last update, and I just wanted to explain a little bit so I'm not leaving you guys in the dark.

First off, I'm in no way, shape, or form discontinuing this book!

There's been a lot of stuff going on in my personal life, and I'll share the few things that I'm comfortable sharing.

#1- My dad's been fighting with my step mom, and my step mom has been very on edge and pretty easily pissed off which fucks with my anxiety.

#2- I live in split households, and my mom has been fighting with my dad constantly and even called the cops on him a little while ago. They came to our house and it was a whole thing.

#3- My aunt just got kicked out of her house, which causes a shit ton of problems because we have to go there after school to wait for our parents to pick us up. My aunt being kicked out means we'll have nowhere to go after school.

#4- I've been generally stressed lately with school, I'm in my first year of high school, and finals are in two weeks, a majority of said finals we already have to start preparing for.

#5- On top of all that, I've been struggling with major writers block, and all the stress and anxiety definitely dosen't help with it.

#6- I'm grounded because of an F I have zero control over, (had to stay home and missed work) I already made up work and have been waiting weeks for my teacher to grade it and she still hasn't. This means I can only write on my phone at school during breaks or free periods and at home on my chromebook -that my parents think is broken- if their not home.

So yea, I've not really been okay lately. There are even more reasons that I'm not sharing because I'm not comfortable doing so. I hope this helps explain why I haven't been updating.

And for those who haven't looked at the comments, the next chapter will be longer than usual. It's not even halfway done, and it's already almost 2k words, whereas normally, it'd only be 1k if that.

I know most of the people in my comments are patient, and this update and explanation aren't really needed, but I hate leaving people without explanations. I hope to have the next chapter done within the month, but it's not guaranteed. I'm so sorry.