10- That Was Unexpected

(TW: Violence, knifes, blood, injuries, cussing, voices in head)
<Techno's POV>

It was a fairly normal day for a bit. That was until Mimic (or someone pretending to be him) decided they were gonna challenge the number 1 hero. AKA me.

Meaning I now was on my way to an incredibly annoying to access part of the city to wait for Mimic if they even showed up.

About twenty minutes after seeing the tweet I was there. It was on a rooftop that was unbelievably annoying to get to.

Someones here!

Blood!

E

E

Blood for the blood god!

E

E

Behind you!

I whipped my head around to see Mimic standing behind me leaning against a wall.

"Took you awhile to get here." He mocked.

Ha!

XD

LAMOO GET INSULTED!

E

E

E

E

E

E

"Bitch you have wings! I had to climb!" I yelled back.

Mimic started forward and stood infront of me.

Ha! This guys so short! But now that I see him up close this looks like a kid! This kid can't be more then like! 16!

Lol Childinnit!

Protect the baby bird!

E

Don't attack him!

Protect!

E

E

E

E

No blood for the blood god today 😢

No hurting him!

Ow! My head! Chat be quite!

I noticed how Mimic shuffled closer to the edge of the roof. He then did a two finger salute and said this.

"Try and catch me bitch!" Before launching himself off the roof.

<Tommy's POV>

"Try and catch me bitch!" I yelled throwing myself off the roof and free falling for a bit knowing that this roof was hella high.

Blade ran over to the side of the roof and started using it to wall slide down. He wasn't as fast as me though. I rolled over mid-air so I was falling face first and flung out my colorful wings.

The air caught them and I started gliding. I flew in circles around Blade as he landed on the ground. I heard his growl of annoyance.

"See ya bitch!" I yelled flying away.

I looked behind me and saw Blade was running after me. This'll be fun. I pulled out my phone and started recording a normal video.

"Welp! My tweet worked! Were here with Bitch Blade now!" I yelled as I swooped low towards the ground acting like I was gonna land.

This caused Blade to think I was gonna land but I timed my swoop to the wind currents and was back up high in the air within seconds.

"I'ma end this here yall want a live stream on Twitch?" I asked the phone ended the video and posting it to my Ticktoc.

(Idk if you can live stream on Twitch from a phone or how it would work cause I know nothing about Twitch so were just gonna say you can here and were going to pretend anything that happens during the stream would actually be able to work on a stream MK?)

It was only a couple minutes before the Tictok had just over 5,000 views and the commets were streaming in.

YESSSSSSS!

MIMIC LIVE?!

Don't have Twitch TnT

HELL YEA!!!

I chuckled to myself before opening Twitch and clicking go live instantly.

(Were also gonna ignore the fact that he would most definitely need internet)

After about 6 minutes of me managing to stay ahead of Blade people started to roll in.

WAIT HE IS ACTUALLY MIMIC THIS AIN'T FAKE?!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK YEA LETS GO MIMIC LIVE!

Hi I come from Tictok 🙃

I think we all do.

"Ello chat! I would be looking at you right now but I kinda need to focus on Blade at the moment!" I shouted.

I heard Blade's growl of anger as he pulled a dagger out from his belt and aimed it at me.

Ha loser! What does he think that'll do?

However when Blade threw said dagger it just barely missed my wing and only because my instincts caused me to tense up and forced my fight to falter a moment causing the dagger to go over my wing.

Ok well thats shit. He's actually got good aim.

"K welp chat I'ma go! Let's hope I don't die or get arrested here! Bye!" I clicked end stream and flapped my wings harder.

I thought I was high enough to be out of reach from Blades daggers accompanied by deadly accurate aim. I was wrong however.

Blade threw another dagger this one sailing past far below me causing me to be confused and look after it as it fell.

This sadly gave Blade an opening however as he threw another dagger this one actually aimed at his target. And it landed.

I let a screech mixed with the surprised squak of a parrot as I fell. I luckily wasn't to far off from the ground but still it hurt like shit when I hit it.

I stood despite the pain and dagger sticking out of my wing. There was one idea I had for close combat that I hadn't used yet.

I dove towards blade unsheathing my sword as I rolled past and behind him. Blade whiped around to face me but was met with empty air.

This was becasue I was already next to Blade in his blind spot I noticed he had whenever I studied his fights on the T.V.

The next thing I was about to do was the trick I hadn't tried before. I let out a shrill bird screech in Blades ear causing him to falter and clutch his ear in pain.

Just as I thought all his senses are boosted that must've hurt his head a good bit.

I then grabbed a small dagger of my own from one of the many pouchs hanging from my belt. I threw it at Blade leg and even though I had crappy aim it still landed.

If all his senses are enhanced I can take that to my advantage.

As I ran circles around Blade I continued to make loud squaks and screechs. This definitely effected him and I could tell no one had ever tried to fight him using his Quirk against him.

I stuck my sword back into it's sheeth and painfully pulled the dagger out of my wing. I lifted my communicator and messaged Ranboo to teleport to me alongside my location.

(Ello my friends 1063 words today 🙃)