23- Well Shit.

<Tommy's POV>
<cussing, hallucinations, being drugged, blood, violence, threats, kidnapping>

I nearly collapsed when the last person left the café. Foolish didn't look any better as he slumped onto the floor and groaned out his annoyance. Something about Dream had been nagging me in the few hours it took the lunch rush to calm down.

The obvious reason could be that he was a Dreameon since they just naturally made people uncomfortable and uneasy. But I felt like I recognized him as well. I already had a good idea on why, and it didn't help my panic at all.

There was only one other (well known) Dreameon in L'manburg. Nightmare. The number 1, fucking villian. This means I had just accidentally gotten myself on his radar, which is most definitely NOT a good thing.

I sighed as I realized I was gonna have to patrol tonight as per usual. I had to keep up appearances. I was just gonna avoid any high ranking villians like the plague for a while. Even if they didn't know my identity, it was still a huge risk.

"Night Foolish." I grumbled as I slunk out of the café.

Instantly, something felt extremely wrong. I tensed up and whipped my head around. The sun was just barely setting, but I swear I could see green string like things glowing everywhere.

Something smelled off. It was an odd smell. It reminded me of... mushrooms? That was weird. I took a slow step forward, and I stepped on something that made me stumble. I looked down and saw something that made my heart skip a few beats.

"Shit." I growled.

A mushroom. It squelched under my boot as I stepped on it. Gas began to leak from the mushroom, and I held my breath, knowing what it was. I went to yell for Foolish, but something covered my mouth.

"Mhmpf! Lemmeh gobe ysh mofur fusher!" I yelled through what seemed like a hand covering my mouth.

I was turned around forcibly and faced with what I feared was the truth. In front of me stood Nightmare, the number 1 villian. I gulped and tried to push him away, but someone grabbed my arms and wings, trapping me in place.

Shit. So this was the whole Dream Team then. My suspicions were proved right by a faint burning smell. Nightmare let go, and who I now assumed was Flame, tightened his grip, keeping me from moving too much.

I struggled, but the more I did, the tighter Flame held on. Finally, I stopped and slumped down, accepting that they either had something planned or I was gonna die here. Flame paused, wrapped a hand around my mouth, preventing me from yelling out.

Nightmare and Conocybe stepped in my sight line and looked at me. I gulped and tried to meet their looks but ultimately failed.

"Sooooo, we killing the kid?" Conocybe asked.

My eyes widened, and my wings puffed out behind my back, hitting the villain there, who, in response, kicked me in the leg. Nightmare sighed and shook his head. I instantly relaxed and tried to stay that way as I looked at the group. Nightmare walked towards me, and I squirmed in an attempt to stay away from him.

It was futile, though, and Nightmare grabbed my head anyway. I tried to kick him with my free leg, but he didn't even react, and Flame just stepped on my foot, locking it in place as well. Nightmare's clawed hands dug into the side of my head, making me wince.

"Tell me what you know about me and my team." Nightmare demanded.

The hand around my mouth disappeared and left me free to talk. I opened my mouth to yell out for Foolish but was stopped by Nightmare digging his claws further into my skull, causing me to cry out and tears to fill my eyes.

"And don't even try that shit. Conocybe's mushrooms are making everybody hallucinate. Nobody can see us. But if somebody hears you, we will kill them on the spot." Nightmare threatened. "So I'll tell you one more time. Tell. Me. What. You. Know." He demanded, venom dripping from each word.

A tear finally managed to slip from my eye, and I nodded, well, tried to anyway. I was fairly limited by the claws stabbing me. Nightmare let go of one side of my head and held up a finger, telling me to wait. Foolish walked out of the café behind us and started walking to his car.

As soon as the car was out of sight, the hand was back on my head. The street was completely empty, and I didn't doubt that if their was somebody outside before this, Nightmare or someone from his team had killed them.

"You're the people from the caf - ack!" I began and yelled out in pain as the claws dug into my skin even more, and blood dripped down my head. "C-cafè, your names are George, Sapnap, and Dr-" I tried to say.

But at Nightmare's name, one of the claws swiped down my head, slashing it. I yelled out in pain as the blood poured down the side of my head.

"Shit." Conocybe or better called George grumbled. "Sooooo we killing the kid now?" He added.

Dream groaned, and as he paced in a circle, he looked at me. Blood poured down the left side of my head as he walked back towards me. I attempted to get away, but Sapnap didn't budge. Dream grabbed me by my hair and shook my head.

"No. Not yet, The kid could be useful for information since he's the SBI's assistant." Dream explained.

My pupils dilated, turning to slits, showing my fear as it showed my mind was going into instinct mode. I tried to get out of Sapnap's grip, turning my head and trying to bite him the second Dream let go of my hair.

"Georgeeeeee!" Sapnap whined, annoyed.

George looked at Dream, who nodded. A mushroom grew out of George's palm. He grabbed it and walked forward, breaking it under my nose. The second I smelled the weird powder that puffed out of it, my vision went black.

<1036 words. :> You all hate me now, don't you? 😂)