4- This Is Not Normal

(TW: cussing, blood)

After Purpled cussed me out from the kitchen the one Named Fundy barked a laugh. I looked at him curiously before walking into the kitchen and grabbing George's finished drink.

He thanked me as I walked away and I just waved my hand nonchalantly behind me.

Walking into the kitchen I saw a cup of warm Tea and a hot chocolate. I picked them up and walked outside to a table that had room for four people.

"Fundy..." I said handing him the hot chocolate.

"Andddd Techno." I finished, handing him the tea.

"Your guys other drinks will be out in a sec." I said as I walked back to the kitchen.

When I entered Purpled was in the middle of an expresso. When he noticed me he pointed over at two steaming drinks.

I picked them up and looked at the names. Noticing they were both for the group of people I carried them to the table they were at.

"Ellooo we've got Phil's drink here..." I set his drink down. "Andddd Willbur's." I finished plopping his drink infront of him.

I waved behind me and noticed Phil waved back.

"One sec kid!" Phil said suddenly.

I stopped and looked back at him.

"..yea...?" I asked.

"What's your name?" He asked.

I thought for a moment as to why the man wanted my name but found no good reason not to tell him.

"Tommy.. why..?" I answered.

"Just curious." Phil said with an embarrassed smile.

I gave the old man an odd look and decided I was gonna get an insult in before I left.

"Alright old bitch." I said as I walked away snickering to myself.

Phil had a now annoyed face and all three of the other people at the table burst into laughter.

As the day progressed I noticed that my scent was greatly increased and that the smell of blood stuck out more then anything else. This was the last thing I had time to worry about though since the lunch rush had started and me and Purpled were busy as hell.

"Shit!" Purpled yelled as he sliced his finger open while chopping lettuce. It squirted a small amount of blood and my senses suddenly went haywire. I crouched down and clutched my head as I got an intense urge to drink Purpled's blood.

I was grabbing at my hair so tightly I accidentally pulled out the hairtie I used to hold my too long hair out of my face while I worked. Purpled noticed my state and instantly ran over to me not bothering to bandage his hand.

He pulled my hands away from my head but that didn't help since it caused his cut's smell to be even closer to me making the urge stronger.

"What the fuck is happening." I mumbled under my breath.

Purpled had reached up to the counter and pulled down a rag which he was now using to stop the bleeding from his finger.

It helped a bit but not much and Purpled had heard me.

"What do you mean what's happening?" Purpled asked.

"All fucking day my smell has been Hella strong and for some reason blood sticks out even more to me and I just got the fucking urge to drink yours." I said angrily, not bothering to lie.

Purpled stayed silent for a moment.

"...that's.. odd... but mabye it's your Quirk?" He suggested.

I shook my head in sadness.

"I was diagnosed fully Quirkless when I was 13. If I was a late bloomer I'd have my Quirk by now or they would have seen signs of one." I explained.

Purpled gritted his teeth in thought.

"Ok you should go home and ask Tubbo and Ranboo about it. They should have your files which should also have your your parents Quirks." Purpled suggested.

I nodded and slowly stood up clutching the counter. Purpled helped me stand up straight.

"I'll finish your shift you can make it to your apartment from here right?" He asked.

I nodded again being to nauseous to answer with words. He nodded back and handed me my backpack. I pulled my phone out as Purpled started actually wrapping his finger.

<Tubbo>

Tommy: Hey Tub's I need a ride home I can barely stand straight somethings wrong and I have some questions Purpled's gonna finish my shift for me.

Tubbo: Oh God I hope your ok I'm coming to pick you up right now!

I sighed and turned off my phone dropping it back in my backpack. I walked out of the café and sat at an open outside table to wait for Tubbo.

I noticed that Techno, Willbur, and Fundy had left but Phil was still there sitting on a laptop. I tried to ignore him but he didn't take long to notice me and it was probably obvious by the slumped position of my wings and my pointed ears I inherited from being an Avian drooping.

He closed his laptop and speed walked over to me putting his hand on my shoulder.

"You okay Tommy?" He asked.

I groaned.

"No I might possibly be in the middle of developing a Quirk, I have a shity headache and feel like I'm gonna throw up, and I'm adopted so we might not even be able to figure out what my parents Quirks were, and at this point all I can fucking smell is blood because my scent has just gotten 30x's better and thats sticking out the most." I explained annoyed.

Phil paused for a moment then pulled out a bag. From that bag he pulled out a small container after digging around for a second.

He handed it to me and I was confused when it had absolutely zero scent.

"That's something my son Techno uses. He has an enchantment Quirk and his smell nearly drove him insane till we found this stuff." He said tapping the container.

"This containers un opened but you just rub some under and around your nose and it blocks out most of the scents around you." Phil told me.

I nodded in appreciation just as Tubbo ran up to me.

"Are you alright Tom's?!" He instantly asked pulling me into a hug.

"Your brother?" Phil asked and Tubbo barked a laugh.

"His dad actually. Me and my husband adopted him. Who are you?" Tubbo answered.

"I'm Phil, I'm just some random guy Tommy met a few hours ago but he told me a few minutes ago that he thinks he may be in the middle of developing a Quirk because his scent suddenly increased a shit ton and the scent of blood particularly is sticking out the most." Phil explained.

Tubbo nodded his thanks and turned back to me.

"You said Purpled is gonna cover your shift right?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Ok let's get you home then. Bye Phil!" He yelled behind us to a very surprised Phil as Tubbo had just picked up someone about a head taller then him without any difficulties at all.

"When we get home I'll hack into your files and try to trace them backwards to find your parents files K?" He asked.

I nodded falling asleep in his arms.

(1210 words ^>^! Hope you enjoyed this chapter guys! Also I might start posting on a schedule for this story I'm thinking every monday 🤔)