5- Oh

(TW: mentions of blood)

When I woke up I didn't need to see my surroundings to know where I was I recognized the smell. I got up and walked over to Tubbo who was on his computer.

He had a sad look on his face.

"Tub's?" I asked scaring him.

"Jeez Tommy gonna scare me to death!" Tubbo said half heartedly.

"Sorry. Did you find anything on my parents?" I asked.

Tubbo nodded sadly. I looked at him confused.

"Well I found more... then.. I.. wanted to..." Tubbo said slowly.

I looked at Tubbo even more confused then before.

"Tommy... I'm not sure.. how to say this..." Tubbo started.

"If my parents are dead I don't care I have you guys." I said but Tubbo didn't look any happier.

"Well... they are dead.. but... Their files were really well hidden I had to hack into the Hero Committee's data base to find them.. and um... Tommy... your parents.. they were... Villians..." He finally finished leaving me surprised.

(This is a good time to say that this is kindave a cross over to MHA which might of been obvious with me saying Quirks instead of powers but I'm not like having most characters from MHA only a few)

"Your mom's name was Toga Himiko, and your dad's real name was unknown but his Villian name was Duplicate. His power was unknown but people said he could Duplicate Quirks. Your mom could turn into people and use their Quirks if she drank their blood." Tubbo explained the entire time I had been dead silent.

"Do you.. want to see a picture of them...?" Tubbo asked but didn't need an answer as I walked into eye sight of his screen.

One the screen was a picture of a women that looked to be in her early 20's at most and next to her a man who looked around the same age.

The Women had bright yellow eyes and blonde hair. The man had brown hair, dark blue eyes, and Parrot wings.

"Your mom and dad died in a hero vs. Villian battle about a year after you were born. They found you at the Villians base being watched over by some random villian who had stayed behind and he told them who's kid you were before being arrested. After that you were put into foster care." Tubbo told me pointing at the part of the info on them that said family.

I noticed a few relatives on my moms side you according to this file were still alive.

"Is their anyway I could meet my moms relatives?" I asked pointing at the page.

"You would want to?" Tubbo asked surprised.

I nodded.

"Well it says that all of her family had cut contracts with her once she ran away as a teenager but she has a brother who's a hero. If any of them were willing to meet you I'd bet it's him." Tubbo said.

I looked at him as Tubbo opened his File. His hero name was Phantom Theif....

I think I've heard something about him before.

"That's a hero in Japan... #67 right? the hero who can copy Quirks?" I asked.

Tubbo nodded I turned back to the screen and looked at his work contact. ########### I entered it into my phone.

"Wha-?! Your calling him now?!" Tubbo yelped in surprise.

"Yup. He might not even know he had a sister if his parents cut contracts with her when she ran away so he deserves to know as soon as possible." I explained as the phone rang.

Me and Tubbo sat in silence until the phone was answered and a voice sounded from the other end.

This is his work phone so I should call him by his hero name.

"Is this Phantom Theif?" I asked slowly.

"Yea..? Who's this..?" The man's voice echoed a bit and I turned down my volume to avoid it.

"Ok.. so um.. I'm not sure how to say this... but um your mother's non married last name is Toga right?" I asked.

"....yes.. how did you know that...?" He asked.

"Well um we found her in.. my files listed... as... my moms.. mother... soooo your my uncle..?" I said unsurely.

"......that..... that dosen't make sense though-... I don't have any siblings.." The hero said in disbelief.

"Well you did... you had one... you may be denying it but you should remember her... her name was Himiko." I explained.

I heard a sharp intake of air and what I could only assume was the sound of him dropping his phone.

"So.. that villian..... that was her...?" He asked.

"Um.. yea.. and she um... she.. had a kid... that's me! So um your kinda my uncle..." I explained.

"....I have a nephew..." He mumbled in disbelief.

"Yea.. you do... but I was calling to Well obviously tell you first off and second to ask you if you know what her parents Quirks were I was diagnosed as Quirkless but I've been showing Signs of a Quirk lately and me and my family wanted as much info as possible so we're prepared for whatever my Quirk may be." I told him.

"Ok... well you probably already knew my sisters Quirk because of her file but her file probably didn't have smaller details on her Quirk correct? Just the main details?" He asked.

"Yea..." I mumbled.

"Well Himiko always had a fascination with blood... she used to suck the blood of dead birds and other small animals." Monoma started.

"My parents particularly didn't like that.... she was forced to act normal and repress her Quirk by our parents and over time it got worse and worse...." He explained.

"Until one day she.... she.. well she stabbed one of our classmates she had a crush on with a metal straw.. and... used it to drink his blood..." He continued.

"It was after that, that she ran away..." He finished.

"So you're saying she had a natural attraction to blood?" I asked.

"Yes she did... have you showed any signs of that?" He asked.

Tubbo looked over at me worried.

"Erm... kinda... what happened was my scent suddenly got like 20x's stronger and the scent of blood stuck out the most." I told him with worry.

"And when my friend at work cut himself while making food I got an overwhelming urge to drink his blood... at least now I know why...." I said.

( 🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃 how we feelin about this chapter? I'm not sure about it.... TnT anyway 1090 words toady)