12- A Second Job???

<Tommy's POV>
<TW: cussing>

I quickly settled back into me and Purpled's system for making drinks and taking orders. We made our way through all the orders with practiced ease.

That was until the group of people from a few months ago showed up again. (Minus Fundy) I mainly recognized them because like before the big bulky one with pink hair reeked of blood and it nearly sent me into another spirl since I had no more if the stuff Phil had given me.

I managed to steady myself after taking a deep breath though. Though my instincts were all screaming at me to find the blood and drink it I faced them with a smile plastered on my face.

My wings ruffled up a bit though and I think Phil and,...

What was the other guys name again...? William? No wait it was Wilbur!

I think Phil and Wilbur noticed. Techno also glanced at my wings and his eyes instantly locked onto my wing that had the bandage on it.

Shit-! I just realized! The fight I had with Blade was on the news Techno might have seen it! He probably connected the dots with my injury and same colored wings!

I instinctively somewhat hid my injured wing behind my back. Mainly out of view of Techno. They all ordered some drinks and went to a table by a window.

As they were leaving however I stopped Phil. He looked over at me confused. I walked around the counter and stood infront of him awkwardly.

"Erm... do you mabye have more of that stuff you gave me to help with my enhanced scent..? Or! Um! Mabye could you tell me where I could buy it..?" I stammered.

He smiled.

"Don't worry mate I always carry extra with me I can give it to you! Oh yea! Did you ever figure out your parents Quirks and what yours were?" Phil said then asked.

I froze.

Techno already seems like he realized me and Mimics similarities... I can't tell Phil my real Quirk...

"Ermmm.... to answer both questions no we didn't find my parents Quirks... but! We did figure out mine!" I quickly lied.

"Oh thats too bad... also what was your quirk? If you don't mind me asking of course!" Phil asked.

Shiittttt it's fine I need to come up with a lie for what my Quirk is anyway.

"Ummm.... no I don't mind.... it's um.. it's called... Tracker! Yea um it's called Tracker! I have a great  scent in general but the easiest way for me to track someone is by the scent of their blood." I said coming up with the lie as I went.

"Mk! That's cool! Oh right! Here's the stuff!" Phil said handing me a container that was like the old one he gave me.

"Thanks!" I yelled behind me as I ran back behind the counter.

I instantly rubbed some of the stuff around and under my nose. After a few minutes it fully took effect and all the smells dulled my instincts also calmed down despite the fact that they were still trying to force me to find the blood.

<Phil's POV>

Yup that's definitely Mimic. Glad to see that he's been preening like he said he would at least. I'm definitely gonna smack Techno for getting his wing though.

I joined Techno and Wilbur at the booth they sat at and Techo instantly started to talk.

"Yea that's Mimic no doubts about it! His wings bandaged in the exact place I hit it with my kinfe!" He whisper yelled.

I sighed, but before any of us could say anything more Techno snapped his mouth shut and motioned for us to do the same using his thumb to point at Tommy who was heading our way holding two drinks.

It ended up being mine and Techno's tea's. I began to sip on mine as Tommy rushed back to the kitchen. I felt kinda bad for him when I saw his wings twitch, obviously wanting to fly.

Even if he was able to fly at the moment with the stab wound on his wing, he was probably stuck inside this Café all day. It wasn't long before he was back with Will's smoothie.

But before he could leave I caught him by his sleeve. He jumped a bit and looked at me surprised. I let go as I looked over at Will since this was his idea.

"Erm... so Tommy..." He started.

(Oh God I am tierd I was trying to write started and this happened 😭

"You seem like a nice kid and we know some... people.. down at the hero tower! We were wondering if you would want us to get you a job there?" He explained.

I decided I would hop in to try and convince Tommy.

"You said your Quirk is tracking scents right? I'm sure you'd be a great help there!"

He looked very very hesitant.

"Erm..! I'll u-um..! I'll be right back!" With that he was gone, back in the kitchen.

Using my Quirk I was able to see him in the kitchen pulling out his phone and calling someone who contact was Big T. When that person didn't answer he instead called someone who's contact was Ranboob.

This person did answer and I tapped Techno's side to let him know to listen. I saw him tilt his head in their direction even though he could probably hear the call just as well without doing so.

<Tommy's POV>

Come on Ranboo pick upppppp!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hello?" Ranboo's voice echoed from the phone.

"Oh thank fucking god Ranboo! Listen we need to talk and I need advice!" I whisper yelled into the phone looking around the Café carefully.

"I'm at the Café right now and a group of three people just walked in and offered me a job at the hero tower!" I panicked into the phone.

"The fuck?! Um! OK hold on! Did you call Tubbo?!" He asked.

"Yes he didn't answer!" I whined.

"Shit-! OK well this could be good or bad! If they offered you a job they probably work for the heros and them offering you the job means they might suspect you but it would also be a really good chance for inside info! Shiiiittttt. Ok best idea is to take the job if the heros suspect you their going to act on those suspicions either way so might as well take advantage of the situation." Ranboo rambled.

"K bye call you after I talk to them!" I said.

"Bye." Ranboo responded simply.

The call hung up and I turned towards the counter and past it where I could see Phil, Techno, and Wilbur.

Well.... here goes nothing.

(Elllooooo! 1124 words! ^>^)