9- Trouble

(TW: cussing)
<Tommy's POV>

It was a few months since that first fateful patrol. Tubbo and Ranboo had started letting me go out on patrols by myself.

I had only seen Crow a few times on my solo patrols but the only times Crow had spotted me as well he would just wave to me and keep flying.

I had promised Crow I would preen more and I had been. I was also now using the stuff Phil had given me. And let me tell you does that stuff work!

My scents so strong that I can still smell stuff when I have it on but, it's more like a normal persons scent instead of my enhanced scent.

The sad bit was that I was almost out of it and Phil hadn't visited the café since he gave it to me so it's not like I could ask for more or ask him where he got it.

On a side note I had become a much more publicly known vigilante. Mainly because I popped in with Ranboo's help when Tubbo was attacked by a high ranked villian and I helped Tubbo defeat him.

Though there was a good bit of hate I found it fun to go on social media and find random things about myself and people's online conversations about me.

Besides from the hate, I has a bunch of fans and people who thought I was cool and strong. I decided it would be funny and made a bunch of accounts on different apps like Twitter, Snapchat, Tictok, YouTube, (ect.) As Mimic and started posting stuff.

(I know realistically the police could probably use the accounts to find the owner of the phone and thus find out Tommy's identity but we're going to pretend that's not an option here)

My first post was on Tictok. I was on my patroland decided it would be funny to make a video of myself doing a dance while running from a hero or villian. So, I did just that.

I happened to find a villian first. The dummy was trying to rob a store. I landed infront of him and instantly used my wing to smack the gun out of his hand and then proceeded to pin him to the floor.

The guy grunted then he punched me in the gut. It did hurt a bit but I didn't really care. I still jumped away however because I wanted him to chase me anyway.

I ran over to the stores door. I pulled out my phone opened Tictok and started recording.

"Try and catch me bitch!" I yelled booking it out of the store.

He thankfully did run at me. Somewhat unluckily he had a speed enhancement Quirk. That must made the chase all the more fun however.

I was only running about twenty seconds before a random hero showed up. He tried to corner me but I jumped over him flinging myself into the air.

He looked after me in annoyance and decided it wasn't worth trying to chase me and instead turned around and started chasing the guy who was chasing me since he was holding a gun and had tried to shoot at the hero.

I did a cool flip in the air and pointed the phone at the fight. I ended the roughly 50 second video and posted it after titling it.

Being chased by a bitch villian with a speed Quirk 🙃🙃🙃

I then patrolled for about another hour then texted Ranboo ok the communicator to teleport me home. Ranboo however was laughing his ass off when he appeared infront of me in a explosion of purple particles.

(In his Void costume)

"What are you laughing about?" I asked confused.

After Ranboo calmed his laughter he pulled out his phone and showed me my Tictok I had made.

Holy shit! It already has over a million views!

"Holy shit!" I yelled mirroring my thoughts.

"Your famous T- Mimic!" He said showing me my follower count.

I had just under 500,000 followers. Ranboo then opened a news app.

"The Tictok got on the news to!" He said with laughter in his voice showing me the clip from the news with my Tictok being shown.

Ranboo then teleported us home with both of us laughing our ass's off. I ran to my room and opened some of my social media's that I had accounts as Mimic on.

I opened Twitter first. As I scrolled through it as Mimic I got a hella funny idea when I found a tweet from the SBI account. It was a reminder to report any vigilante sightings.

Mimic: Ha! Hi bitchs your never gonna catch me you can try all you want! Come after me I dare you!

It wasn't even 5 minutes before the SBI account responded.

SBI: Very funny mabye stop pretending to be a vigilante on random apps.

Mimic: XD try me bitchs! You don't believe I'm really Mimic then have Blade meet me at ######### in half an hour! See you there if you ain't a pussy!

SBI: This is Blade here now and your on if your real I'll see you there Mimic.

I ran across my room and threw on my Mimic outfit and ran out of my room yelling for Ranboo. Ranboo didn't even seem surprised to see me.

"You're interaction with the SBI is blowing up everywhere I know there's no stopping you at this point so I'll teleport you." Ranboo sighed.

(Ik Ik short chapter but the next one will be longer I promise! 934 words. TnT)