16- Even More Trouble

<Tommy's POV>
<TW: cussing, violence, blood>
<Somewhat long chapter>

"Foolish!" I yelled into the back room.

"Tommy-? What's wrong? what do you need?" He answered with a worried voice.

I gritted my teeth as I came up with an excuse off the top of my head.

"I've got some- erm- family trouble! Yea Tubbo texted me saying that something happened with Ranboo! He didn't say what, but I've gotta go!" I partly lied.

"Oh! Um- sure! Yea! Go- go! I-I-ll um! I'll tell Bad! Puffy's out somewhere but Bad's coming to check up on the café soon so I'll tell him for you!" Foolish rambled while biting his nails on one hand and using the other to control his Telekinesis which was holding up like 3 drinks and a sandwich.

"Thanks!" I yelled already at the door.

"Oh-! Tommy your apron!" Foolish yelled back stopping me.

"What-? Oh." I said confused before realizing.

I pulled the apron over my head without even bothering to untie the strings and threw it to Foolish, who was behind the counter still.

Normally the apron wouldn't have even made it half way but a small glow circled it around when it would have normally hit the floor and it floated into the kitchen, where it neatly hung itself on a hook.

I gave Foolish a quick wave and booked it out the door. The second I was away from the umbrellas, we had to protect the tables outside from the harsh sun, rain, and snow, I flung my colorful wings out and jumped into the air.

I raced all the way to my apartment building and shot through my open window. I instantly ran to my dresser where I had discarded my Vigilante outfit after my last patrol.

I quickly put it on and almost broke the strap for my sword when rushing to pull it over my wing. The last thing I did was pull up my mask and jumped out the window.

I sped towards a random location before realizing I didn't know where the fight was happening. I searched my mind and hooked onto a memory of Blade saying something to Crow.

"Crow we gotta go Nightmare, Conocybe, and Flame are attacking the building that makes out tech!"

That was it! I swapped directions and flew towards the tech company that built new gadgets and gear for the heroes. It didn't take me long to find the area even though I couldn't even see the smoke yet.

I smelled it though. It made me cringe but I still flew strong, determined to help Tubbo and Ranboo. I was sure that was the fastest I had ever flown before as I landed on the outskirts of the battlefield eyes scanning desperately to find my friends.

I spotted Leo first.

Huh... sorry Friend need your quirk for a bit!

I crept up behind Friend who was healing a hero, thus distracted. I pulled out a small dagger and quickly pounced slicing Friend's forearm. He yelled out in pain and went to heal himself before he saw me.

"Sorry! I need your quirk for something!" I yelled while running away and sliding down the bottom half of my mask.

I quickly licked the blood off the blade. It wasn't long before I felt the tingling sensation and my head felt weighed down. I also felt a bit faster which I was grateful for. Once I spotted Tubbo and Ranboo I was by their sides in seconds.

"T- Mimic?!" Tubbo yelled while repelling more fire away from them.

"Hey Pyro!" I greeted in an exhausted voice.