14- Bonding

<Tommy's POV>
<TW: cussing>

The rest of the day I mostly spent in my office doing paperwork that Friend had given me. It was mostly stuff like villain reports and legal shit.

It was confusing but I got the basic idea of it so I was able to finish. I was also told that I would have to take phone calls for any large villian reports.

Crow had explained that if it was a lower ranked villian to send the call to the second floor who would send the report to a local hero to deal with and if it was a bigger villian to alert one of them or any of the other top ten heros.

Throughout the day we only got like 8 calls most of them were lower ranked villians and I was able to send the call to the second floor and not have to deal with it but we did get one report of Flame but he ended up booking it before any heros could get there.

Nightmare and Conocybe had been fairly inactive lately which surprised me. Honestly they were usually the more active ones. But it's not like I was complaining Flame was one of the weaker villians who was in the top 3.

Now I was just sitting in my office sipping on a coffee when Siren burst in. I jumped in surprise and my wings flared outwards. He ended up just asking if I wanted to watch a movie with them though.

I relaxed and nodded. He smiled then ran out of my office. I sighed and dropped the paperwork I was in the middle of on my desk. After that I followed Siren out to the giant couch in the livingroom looking area.

What I saw made my instincts start screaming though. On the floor infront of the T.V. Crow had made a nest like area with a shit ton of blankets and pillows.

SAFE

FRIEND

NEST

FLOCK

TRUST

NEST

SAFE

FLOCK MEMBER

I faltered and covered my pointed ears lightly in a useless attempt to shut them out. It didn't work but I managed to ignore my instincts and sat down on the gigantic couch.

My moment of peace however only lasted roughly 30 seconds before I was shoved off the couch by Siren. I let out a surprised squawk as I quickly flapped my wings but not having enough height I wasn't able to catch myself.

I landed face-first into a giant pile of pillows. Crow was quick to run over and pull me into the nest. As soon as Siren was with us he drenched me in blankets. My wings were sprawled out uselessly and all I could do was let out a pathetic chirp as I gave up.

<Phil's POV>

I had just finished making my nest out of our most comfortable blankets and pillows. I was fairly proud of it but the moment was cut short when Wilbur ran back to the main area from Tommy's office, obviously trying to hide a smirk.

He ran straight over to me and whispered his plan. I instantly agreed and he ran to hide on the side of the bathroom. Tommy emerged from his office around 30 seconds later and walked over to the living area.

When his eyes landed on me however he faltered. I saw him wince and lightly cover his pointed ears. After standing still a moment he went over and sat on the couch looking very out of it.

Wilbur then ran out from the side of the bathroom and shoved Tommy off the couch into the pile of pillows I made ahead of time. I then ran over and pulled him into my nest, hugging him close.

Wilbur was there a second later dumping a mountain of blankets on top of him. His wings were sprawled out and his hair was a mess. The only protest he gave however was a pathetic chirp.

Techno walked out of his office and joined us a second later. The moment his eyes landed on Tommy, I saw him trying to hold back laughter. I smiled at him as I grabbed a blanket and covered myself. I saw Wilbur slip off his large brown coat and toss it aside as he snatched a blanket for himself as well.

He must trust Tommy if he's letting him see his wings...

I realized this when I saw Willbur's tattered wings laying out behind him. Wilbur had always been somewhat insecure about his wings after they were destroyed and only ever let people fairly close to him see them.

That's why I gave him a questioning look. He met my eyes and shifted uncomfortably. He obviously knew why I was confused. He blushed (NOT IN A SHIPPING WAY IT'S EMBARRASSMENT) and shrugged his shoulders snuggling more into his blanket.

Techno was never one to be clingy so like I expected he just sat on the couch behind us. I picked up the remote and asked what movie they wanted to watch. Tommy instantly started struggling again until he was sitting upright, propped against some pillows and had a huge grin.

"MOANA!" He screeched.

I snorted and put it on. After about an hour the movie was a little over half way through. I realized Tommy and Wilbur had both fallen asleep and were leaning onto me. I sighed and continued to watch the movie.

After awhile I to fell asleep. Without even realizing it I leaned back onto Tommy and Wil and created a giant cuddle puddle.

(HIIIII!!! Ty guys for reading! 1067 words!)