New student

★。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

Y/n pov:
Looking outside the window was the only thing I did ever since we started driving. I was truly mad at my mom for making me go to this school. Yes I had problems at my previous ones, but a school for outcasts? What am I, a freak?

"I don't even wanna go to this school why would you do this to me?" I groaned out in annoyance.

I do understand my mother, it wasn't easy for her, dealing with my behavior, or so she said. But I'm so tired of constantly being the new kid.

"Darling you can start a new live at Nevermore" I rolled my eyes, even though I felt bad for her. She always tells me how much effort I cost her. „You're finally around people who have abilities too" She had a hard time trying to convince me but I'm just too stubborn.

"We're here" I got out of the car and a beautiful woman caught my eye as I walked up to the front doors of Nevermore. She was pale and had almost white hair. "You must be Y/n L/n, I'm Principal Weems" She said with a bright smile. She was truly gorgeous and I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

I have a thing for older woman so it's not really a surprise that I already crush on her.

My breath hitched as she laid her arm on my shoulder to walk us to the front door.

‚Well, lets enter this living nightmare' I thought to myself.

She led us to her office to talk with my mother. But as she went to sit behind her desk, I couldn't help but stare at her. I liked how her red lips matched with her white hair, but I think she somehow caught me staring. She smirked and said, "Take a seat and we will talk about your record my dear." We did as she told.

"So miss L/n you are here because of your abilities but you also burned down your old school and killed your principal. Why is that?" Her smile not leaving her face while she spoke, it was almost quite.. strange.

"They deserved it. Shouldn't have called me a freak" My mother laid her hand on my shoulder, trying to shut me up. She always tried her best to teach me not to listen to others. Eventually she knew it wouldn't always work out since kids can be fucking cruel especially when you're different, but when she found out what I did, she wasn't the same ever since.

"Well, I will escort you to your dorm and you'll be coming to my office again tomorrow after your classes" I nodded and turned to my mother, telling her my goodbyes.

Weems then also said goodbye to my mom and wished her a safe ride home, before turning back to me.

"Shall we?" I grinned and all of a sudden she took my hand, wich made me blush a looot. I tried to hide it while we walked to my new dorm, but surely she noticed it by now.

"You'll be sharing a room with Enid Sinclair and Wednesday Addams" She informed me before opening the door to my dorm.

"Howdy roomie" Some blondie with dyed ends came running up to hug me, but I slapped her arms away before she had the chance to touch me. "Alsoo not a hugger, got ittt"

Weems chuckled slightly and then turned to me, "Well if anything bothers you or you need someone to talk, my office is always open for you. Good night miss L/n" She told me sweetly.

"Good night" I smiled back at my new principal when she closed the door. "Soo do you want me to show you around a bit?" Enid suggested, bumping my shoulder with hers. "Maybe tomorrow, but right now I'm exhausted" I said, letting myself fall on the old bed that is now considered mine. "Well I'm gonna go hanging out with the girls, you can come after if you want" She closed the door and I immediately fell asleep.

A/N please read!!!!
Ik this isn't really good but I tried my best 😭 anygay shes a vampire 😝🤙🏻

Anyways have a good day/night and stay healthy my loves <3

Word count: 722