Fire

★。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

"..."Thank you" She whispered while looking down at me "Always" I said as I buried my face more in her still exposed chest. Then we both fell asleep..."

Y/n pov:
"LARISSA WAKE UPPPP WAKE UPPPPP" I screamed through her room as I shaked her awake Y/n what do you wantttt" She groaned „I want you to wake up or you gonna sleep your announcement in" „Which announcement what are you talking about?" She asked The announcement of which job everyone gets for the pilgrim world thing"

(I dunno whats the whole thing called sorry)

„Fuckk" She shouted and I laughed It's not funny Y/nnn go get me clothes" She closed her eyes again "Why don't you just get up"
I laughed out. She pulled me in her bed again and wrapped me in a strong hug that I couldn't escape "Larissaaa" "Mhh whats wrong? Why don't you just get up?" She let go of me and laughed, while I opened her closet to pull out her grey dress "Is that okay?" I asked her as I showed her the dress "Yes thank you darling" I laid the dress beside her on the bed and opened another drawer to pull out underwear for her as well. I gave her a quick peck on the lips "I'll see you outside, love you" Then I left for my dorm to get ready as well.

-

Once I left my room to go outside as well everyone was already standing there, including Weems "Well see who actually made it out of her bed" I bumped her arm playfully and she rolled her eyes with a grin while she gave me the card "Weathervane, ma gawd that was incredible luck" I said as I opened it "Or maybe it was me" She said shrugging. My eyes glowed up when I looked up at her and she put a finger over her mouth "Psst" She walked away leaving me with a smile on my face. As everyone got their job we all stormed to the bus except for me. Why the fuck would I run to a bus that's gonna wait? As I entered the bus every seat was taken, I spotted Enid and Wednesday sitting somewhere in the back. Enid mouthed a „I'm sorry" At me and I gave her thumbs up and smiled. Because right in front of me was the last open spot next to Larissa Sup Weemsie"
I grinned as I sat down next to her You can't get enough from me today huh?" She asked in a playful tone Not just today" I responded smirking. She put her hand on my inner thigh and stroked it with her thumb „Larissa the bus hasn't even moved yet" I said, she grinned and just continued with what she was doing. I laid my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes for a bit. "What the fuck are you doing" I asked as I felt Larissas pinky stroking over my area "Nothing" She grinned out. Then the bus came to a halt "Finally" I groaned out "Why, don't you like being with me? Larissa smirked at me and I rolled my eyes "You're such tease" I giggled and walked over to Enid and Wednesday. "Yoo what'd you guys got?"
I asked them and they told me their jobs and I told them mine. We sticked to the other students and sat down in front of the crackstone statue. Weems gave her little speech and I couldn't help but fall again in love with that woman, she's just too cute. After that everyone got to their jobs including me, I entered the weathervane together with Xavier where Tyler already waited for us. "Ahh here you are, are you ready?" He asked with full enthusiasm. Xavier nodded and I shook my head cause I literally hate him lol. We got to work and I must admit it was pretty easy being around and making coffee all the time. I heard the bell rang and I looked up to see Larissa entering the café "Well hello amore, what can I do for you" I asked as she walked up to me
(I'm Italian, that just slipped I'm sorry )
"Just a coffee please"
(I do not know anything about coffee, so its just a coffee 🥳)
"Alright just a sec" I said, while turning around to make her coffee. "Here you go" I said as I handed it to her. She smiled and took seat next to a window. "I'm taking a break idc what you say Tyler" I shouted to his little kitchen in the back. I sat myself next to Larissa "How do you like it?" She asked "It's fine honestly" I said shrugging "But I would die to know why my headmistress wanted me to work here"
I smirked at her but before she could answer, mayor Walker suddenly stood in front of our table "Well hello principal Weems how is everything going?" He asked with a huge grin "Everything's going just fine mister Walker" She smiled back at him and they both held eye contact. I was so fucking jealous omagawd. But to my luck Thornhill walked in just in time

"I'm right at you Thornhill" I called, I walked behind the counter and took her order. I saw her glaring over at Weems and Walker "Is it really that bad" I said nervous "Hmm what? Ohh no, no don't worry honey" She shook her head and I sighed out "You're just jealous, but I assure you everything is fine" I smiled at her and gave her her food. She walked to Larissa and introduced herself to Walker. After that she came back to me "Should we sit over there?" She pointed to a booth and I smiled confused "Yeah" I said and followed her. She noticed me practically staring at Walker and laid her hand over mine "Everything is fine, trust me" "But look at how big her smile is towards him" I whined out "Y/n you do realize thats just the way she smiles" Thornhill says laughing "But he clearly is interested" I whined out again "Honey he's married. And even if he would be a cheater, that doesn't make Larissa to one" She smiled at me and I nodded.

-

We were all listening to the people making the music and Wednesday, playing her cello. I wasn't really interested in that so I looked around and suddenly spotted thing on the rooftop of some building. I looked strangely at him but my gaze soon changed as I watched him pouring the gas out of the can. Before I knew everything was on fire. I saw the people running around but the fire irritated me so much that I couldn't move, all the people around me made me even more anxious than the fire itself. I looked around, searching for Larissa but she was nowhere to be found. I decided to stand up and ran away too but I only came to the stand up part till the fire caught me...

She's probably dead

Word count: 1187