Panda

★。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

...She kissed my forehead and rested her chin on my head, then we both fell asleep...

Y/n pov:
I woke up with two arms wrapped around me, I immediately smiled when I remembered that they were the arms of my dear principal. As I looked up, I saw that she was staring at me. "Good morning darling how did you sleep?" She asked with her morning voice. "Good, thank you for letting me sleep here" I whispered since I was still too tired to talk.

"Always darling, but you should go now you have classes" She spoke, releasing my body from her grip. „Noooo can't we just stay like this the whole day" I tried to convince her, but it didn't work. „No we can't I'm sorry but your gonna be late" I sighed and got up, told her goodbye and went to my dorm.

-

I sat on my desk when Enid came running up to me. "Where were you tonight? We were worried" She asked, her face filled with concern. "I wasn't" Wednesday added. "I slept in an other room don't worry haha"

-

My classes were over and I went with my friends to lunch. I felt someone staring at me so I looked around to see Weems. I locked eyes with her and she started blushing and looked away. "Soo Y/n in wich room did you sleep?" I got nervous and saw that Weems heard it too, since she looked as nervous as me. "Uhh it's a secret I can't tell ya" I winked at Enid.

"Ohh do you have a secret boyfriend?" Yoko asked, smirking at me. "No I don't have a secret boyfriend Yoko" we all started laughing and went back to our dorms since we finished eating. "What are your plans for today?" Enid asked, I think she hoped I would do something with her but I have other plans.

"Uhh I actually gotta go now, discuss something with Weems sorry" I grabbed the clothes that Weems gave me the night before and walked to her office. I knocked a few times before I went in. "Already back miss L/n? Missed me?" She said smirking.

"No, I just wanted to give you your clothes back" I said, placing them on her desk. "Oh thank you" She sounded kinda disappointed but whatever "Well I'm going then" I said as I walked out, but she stopped me "Wait Y/n" I turned back around to look at her.

"Do you want to drive with me to the festival later?" She asked me "Yes that'd be lovely actually" I responded, already excited. "Okay I'll pick you up at 8" I gave her one last smile before leaving her office and going back to my dorm.

I let myself fall on the bed as I watched Wednesday working on her escape plan. „What are you doing?" I asked her „I'm working on a plan to escape this living hell" I just nodded „Weems will probably watch me, so I need you to distract her" She added „Okay yeah I can do that" I said „Okay good. I gotta go to Enid now it's almost 7, I promised to go with her"

She left the dorm and I started to do my make up and search for an outfit. A few minutes later someone knocked on the door, I opened it and saw principal Weems looking down at me while blushing, then I realized I didn't wear a shirt.

Oh I-I'm sorry" We both said at the same time. I started laughing „Well since you already here, could you help finding me a shirt? I can't decide" I asked confidently. She looked around and gave me a white baggy shirt. I quickly put it on and went with her to her car.

The ride was silent, I did hope she'd put her hand back on my thigh like the last time but she didn't. We got to the festival and I thanked her for taking me there, then I spotted Wednesday and went up to her „So what's the plan again?" I asked while she played that game thing (dunno whats it called) she won and got a stuffed animal.

Instead of answering my question she handed me the panda. „Here give that to Weems and distract her" She told me. „I will but Wednesday, please be careful" I turned around and walked towards Weems.

She was sitting on a bench eating a burger and she looked so cute. I placed the panda on the table in front of her and then sat myself beside her. „Here I won this for ya" I said grinning.

„Oh yeah? Did you or did Wednesday?" She teased. She put her hand on my thigh "I- I did" I stuttered and blushed at the same time. She rubbed my thigh "Mhm of course you did darling" She said.

„Speaking of her" She stopped and looked around "Where is she?"

fuck

"I don't know she probably went with Enid" I lied. Weems stood up "I gotta find her"

Not if I find her first.

I pushed myself through the people and saw Wednesday. I ran after her and in the woods until she stopped. Then I saw Rowan pushing her against the tree and chocking her "Stop what the fuck are you doing" I yelled at him.

I punched him but he was stronger. He held me back with his telekinesis, when he started focusing on Wednesday again. He was about to say something, when suddenly something came towards us. I couldn't see much because it all happened so fast but it was a monster, I just know it. It started ripping Rowan apart until he laid dead and covered in blood on the ground. Then the monster looked around and turned to me. I just froze out of fear. I couldn't move, but it didn't kill me it just scratched me all over my chest. The last thing I saw, was the monster running away before my vision went black.

A/N !! THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
So in the chapters I didn't post yet, r we already calling weemsie by her name. But I cant continue writing if I dont know which nickname I should use for her.
So u need to vote

Lariss
Rissa
Riss
Lissa
Liss
Lar

Also, I dont wanna make thornhill evil so just imagine rowan was simply a psycho and tyler is an ugly lil hyde. Mary baby has nothing to do with it

Bya my loves

Word count: 1096