Mrs. Addams

★。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

"...I pulled her close and she rested her head on my chest. I blushed at how cute she was, I really love this girl more than anything..."

Y/n pov:
It was 12pm and I just finished all of my classes. I have one hour to make up an excuse and to sneak out without Weems catching me. „Hello darling" Larissa greeted me as I stepped in her office „Heyy" „If you want, we can go to lunch together later? Surprisingly I'm done with work today" She spoke happily „I'm sorry Rissa but I don't feel so well right now, I'd just like to rest a bit" Her smile faded slowly, which broke my heart „That's fine would you like me to accompany you?" She lifted herself up from her chair a bit, ready to stand up „Actually, I don't want you getting sick too, but I promise as soon as I feel better okay?" She cleared her throat and sat back down „That's fine darling, I love you" She called while I rushed through the door, but I couldn't hear her anymore.

I waited in bed until I heard the door to her office close, which tells me she was off to lunch. I quickly made my way down the corridor and outside of the gates, where Mrs. Addams already waited in her car.

Willow pov:
If I want Weems, I have to try everything to destroy their relationship. And if I'm being honest, what I'm seeing right there, is perfect.

I quickly pulled my phone out and took pictures of Y/n getting into that goth woman's car. „Mind telling me what you're doing there?" I froze and hid my phone behind my back „Uhm miss Weems, how are you?"
I nervously tried to change the topic „Not my day" She coldly spoke „Same, it's hard without any friends, especially on lunchtime, when I need to sit alone" „Too bad" She turned on her heel and walked away „Wait" I called after her and she stopped. „W- would you mind if I sat with you?" She raised an eyebrow at me and turned back around „I'm already with someone sorry" She walked away again, but this time i didn't stop her because I knew she would come back on her own „And I know that this someone is Y/n" She froze at my tone and I continued „But I also know, that she doesn't care a single bit about you" „WATCH WHAT YOUR SAYING, I think you forgot who you're talking talking to" She whispered threateningly in my face. I flinched, but decided to push my luck further „Then why is she driving off with another woman, if she's sitting with you?" I mocked her. „What are you talking about?!" I showed her the pictures and she immediately looked out the window, her eyes following the black car which just drove off. „I'll sit with you" She growled „Then let's go" Full of joy I jumped after her, while being happy about my victory.

Y/n pov:
„Heyy, thanks that you're taking me Mrs. Addams" „Ohh I'm glad to do so and please call me Morticia dear" I smiled at her and sat in the passenger seat of her car „How are you darling?" „I'm doing better, how are you?" „Just fine" She send me a light smile and started driving out of Nevermore's sight. „So tell me, how did you manage to tell Larissa you're ‚going out' with me?" „I did not" I awkwardly laughed. She raised her eyebrows and held back laughter „I knoww I hope she doesn't find out" We both giggled and sat the rest of the ride in comfortable silence.

After some time she pulled up in a parking lot and we both got out of the car. Morticia looked me up and down and smirked „I guess you're more of a suit type?" I rolled my eyes playfully „Is that so obvious" I giggled and she started walking „Follow me I know the perfect store" I did as she told and not much more minutes later we stood in front of an huge suit store.

(It's probably not called suit store but i dont even know the word in german)

„Do you want me to come with you?" I nodded shyly and she smiled „Okay" We both stepped in and a lady greeted us. Morticia followed me to every suit I was looking at until I had a few in my hands „I'm gonna try this on" „And I'm gonna wait there" She pointed to a white bench in front of the cabin and I nodded.

I tried on a few suits until I find the one „Morticiaa" I called „Do you need help darling" „No, but I found the perfect one" „Let me see" I stepped out of the cabin and showed her the suit on me „You look gorgeous darling" „Thank you" I giggled „Are you gonna buy it?" „Definitely"

I quickly changed back in my clothes and grabbed the suit + Morticias hand, dragging her with me to pay. „Let me pay for it darling" She tried to stop me from handing the lady my card „No" „Yes" I stopped and looked up to her „No?" I shaked my head „I insist" „But-"
I heard the pay sound (I dont even know abt what im writing here) and groaned „Thank you" „My pleasure" She grinned and we walked out. On our way to her car my stomach started grumbling loudly „Do you wanna stop by the weathervane?" Morticia asked me „Yes that'd be nice" We went to the café and sat down in the booth beside the window. We ordered our food and started eating.

„Soo tell me, how long have you and Larissa been together?" She asked me with a smirk on her face „Uhm about 1 or 2 weeks, but it started like.. uh let's say.. 4 to 5 months ago" She nodded and continued to ask me questions about our relationship. When we had a few seconds of silence, my phone light up.

Enid

(Photo of Weems and Willow sitting together)

-send. 14.03

You
No. Way. -send 14.03

Enid
It's weird -send 14.03

You
I'm omw -send 14.04

„Is everything alright darling?" „Uhm yes, do you mind if we go back?" She shoved her plate away and grabbed her purse „Come on" I smiled and stood up as well.

-

„Thanks for taking me, and for the suit aaand the food" „It was my pleasure darling. If you need anything, even if it's just advice, I'm only a crystal ball away" „Or you give me your number because I don't do crystal balls" I laughed out. She grabbed my phone and typed her number in „See you darling" I waved her and walked through the front doors, that lead inside the school. Before I went back to her office, I quickly stopped by my old dorm to lay the bag down. After that, I quickly rushed down the stairs again and took a deep breath, hoping Larissa was still in the quad. I quietly opened the large doors to her office, to be met with her angry gaze and her hands on her hips

„I'm very disappointed in you Y/n"

LOL

Word count: 1218