Kiss

★。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

"...I could see a smile creep up on Wednesday's face "Well I think I should rest now, today was hard" I said yawning..."

Y/n pov:
I was walking to my class with Wednesday, talking about Rowan and the monster we both saw, until we heard a voice, „Aww the goth girls found each other how.. weird"

We turned around, „Bianca" Wednesday said dry, I sighed. „I believe you should leave us alone or the goth girls break you a few bones" She said confidently.

„Woww I'm like so scared right now" Bianca replied, rolling her eyes while laughing. "Oh you should be" I said giggling while raising my hand, ready to punch her.

Just when I was about to do so, a certain voice stopped me. "Miss L/n to my office now" I turned around to see Weems glaring at me in anger.

"Pathetic" Bianca scoffed. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled punching her in the face. "OW YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT" She screamed.

"Ow would you look at that" I said smirking, "Who's the pathetic one now?" I suddenly felt a grip on my arm that pulled me towards Weems office. "I told you to come. And what did you do instead? You punched miss Barclay in the face" She said.

"Well didn't you hear what she said? Like all the time ?" I snapped back. "She would've been in my office now, if you wouldn't had hit her"

"I'm sorry that I defended myself from bullying" I said a little quieter. "That's enough miss L/n. I don't want to fight with you" She sighed at the last sentence.

I looked down because I didn't want to disappoint her, and now that I did I was embarrassed. She sighed again, "Look I know that it's hard being new at such a school, and I know it's hard being made fun of. Especially by Bianca but you can not just loose control like that"

"She deserves it" I whispered. "I know darling" She said. "May I go now?" I asked still not looking at her "Yes just one thing, be ready by 10 tomorrow, you have therapy" I nodded slightly and made my way to the door.

I looked at my phone, 5 minutes left until my last class would end, so I decided to go gay to my dorm and just relax. I eventually fell asleep, and woke up at eleven at night because of a certain clicking sound every second.

"Could you please stop Wends I can't sleep" I asked Wednesday, who was sitting on her desk because of her ‚Writing time' "Only if you stop calling me nicknames. And even then, no. This is my writing time" I groaned, getting up as I made my way to the library. Every time I couldn't sleep, I would just go there and creep down in a corner.

-

I was woken up by someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes to see miss Thornhill in front of me "Huh?" Was all I could think of as I looked around wondering where I was.

"Finallyy, miss Weems said I should look for you because you were supposed to go to her office" She spoke warmly. I looked at my phone, "Shittt I missed my alarm, but yeah thank you miss" I said, smiling at her as I quickly got up running to Weems office.

"I'm sorry for being late miss Weems but I missed my alarm I don't know how bu-" "It's okay, but where were you? I was worried" She said as she cut me off.

"Oh, I slept in the library because of Wednesday's writing time" I explained to her.

"Well she shouldn't be doing that, thats too late. If she does that again, feel free to tell me" I nodded. "Well we still got a bit time left so you can go and get ready" She said giggling a little.