Breakfast

★。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

...She closed the door and I immediately fell asleep...

Y/n pov:
I groaned as I felt the sunlight falling on my eyes. Once I managed to completely open them, I was met with my too bubbly roommate.

"Y/n you need to get up our first lesson starts in a few" Groaning again, I wondered how someone could put me in a room with a morning person like her. I slowly stood up, my tired body making it utterly hard to hold my weight properly.

As I stumbled my way to our bathroom, I felt how the fabric of my uniform was thrown against me. Thanking Wednesday, I closed the door behind me and put it on, along with my make up.

When I left the room again, Enid was already waiting for me. "Ready for your first day of school" She cheered. "No"

I followed her to hell and sat down next to her. After a while our teacher entered the room. "Good morning class, before we start I see we have a new student" The redhead walked up to my desk, smiling widely.

"I'm miss Thornhill" She introduced herself. "Y/n" I told her smiling back. "Do you maybe wanna tell us something about yourself please?" I was about to say no but she gave me puppy eyes and looked so hopeful, I just couldn't say no, so I sighed and stood up.

"Hey everyone, my name is Y/n I come from (your state country whatever) and I'm very happy to be here" I looked at miss Thornhill to ask if that was enough and she nodded. Breathing out in relief, I sat back down, trying to focus on my teacher because all other eyes were on me.

"Yo look at that ugly goth girl her fangs are even sharper than Yoko's" I heard some girl whisper to her friends. I turned around to look at her, she had bright blue eyes and actually was kinda pretty, too bad her personality isn't.

"Hmm yes could be" I shrugged, revealing that I had listened to what she said about me. "But if you don't shut the fuck up talking about me, you'll never talk again" I threatened, not caring if my teacher will hear. Everyone started laughing, even Wednesday had a small grin on her face.

But only until Thornhill quickly shushed everyone. After it was quiet again, she glared at me "You'll stay behind after" The lesson went on normal, especially for that I just wanted to get out. It was not fair that I would be the one getting in trouble now.

The bell rang and everyone went out, except for me. I stayed behind, leaning on Thornhills desk "Y/n I know Bianca can be a little-" "Bossy?" I said cutting her off. She laughed, "Look I won't tell principal Weems about it, but keep your fights out of the class please okay?" She said, giving me that look. "Yes I will. Sorry miss Thornhill" She smiled at me and soon I caught up with Enid.

-

All my classes were done for the day and now I was speed walking down to the principal's office, because I completely forgot about our meeting.

"Come in" She called from inside after I've knocked on her door. "I'm sorry if I'm late Enid showed me around and we kinda lost track of time" I explained, hoping she really was as chill as she presented herself yesterday.

"No worries dear just come and take a seat. Make yourself comfortable" And damn, she was. "So how were your first classes? Do you have a good time settling in darling?" I blushed at the petname Weems gave me.

"Yes I have and they were quite alright. Miss Thornhill was very nice" Her eyes darkened at my words, yet she kept smiling, even though now it looked very much fake.